~11~

Art credits: Dontdewboba on medibang :)

Warnings: Swearing, Abandonment (my friend can be triggered by this, which is why I added it to the 1st chapter and any chapters involving my  Y/ns birth parents!), Blood and c#ut  description.

~Strawberries and History~

Y/n stood silently, they saw Ranboo as a true friend, even if they'd only known each other for a short time, they trusted him, a lot more then others at the moment

but they thought he was being ridiculous.

he knew they had friends and family back home, they wouldn't just up and leave them all for him.

"I'm sorry, Ranboo, i can't.."

He sighed sadly, grabbed their hand and pulled them close to him.

The particles appeared again, teleporting both of them back into
Y/ns garden.

He kissed their delicate S/c hand, smiled with tears forming in his eyes, and teleported back.

I'm sorry, Ranboo...

They sighed, opened the back door and walked into the dark room, noticing all the books and even shelves broken and fallen into the ground, plates broken and glasses were scattered all around, they backed up into the wall.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

They screamed loudly as pairs of footsteps ran into the back room.

"Y/N!"

They saw Wilbur run up and hug them, then Dream, Sapnap and Techno ran in after him, all coming up to them.

"Y/n where the fuck were you!? You just... Disappeared! Did someone hurt you!?"

"No? but it looks like someone hurt all of you? WHY THE FUCK IS THE HOUSE TRASHED!?."

They all had bruises and cuts on their bodies, Dream looked away, but the little cut on his lip was still visible, no bruises were seen, but he had about four on his lower back and stomach that Y/n hadn't seen.

Technos cloak was cut a little at the shoulder, which followed onto his under shirt, mixed with one bruise on his showing chest.

Sapnap had a large cut on his arm, bleeding out from his shirt and spilling onto the floor, followed by three bruises on his face.

Wilbur had about two bruises and cuts on his neck, slowly bleeding onto his jacket, staining it a blood-red colour.

Y/n ran into the messy living room and pulled out a med kit and helped them with their injurious.

"You lot didn't answer. what the fuck happened to the house."

They all gave each other dirty looks.

Y/n put their hand to their face at the mens childish actions.

"Fine, don't tell me. But you're all cleaning this up before dad gets back."

Y/n sighed slightly and put the med kit back, they all left after They had to assure them they were fine and no one kidnapped nor hurt them, they had to leave the incident with Ranboo out..
he only wanted to have someone with him..
he was just lonely..

Everyone except Wilbur left, he stayed back.

"Y/n, you're not lying..are you?"

"Of course not, Wilbur! Don't worry about me, okay?"

"It's just...Tommy's on the verge of exile, I'm worried about everyone...I'll be dragged down with him..he always finds a way to involve me with his problems, What if he goes too far?"