~18~

Art credits: Milomiyua on Twitter :)

Warnings:swearing, explosions

(Niki introduction💗💗💗‼️‼️)

~Flames and Flowers~

A few hours had passed, and Y/n was helping Philza with the crops and Animals. They were busy shearing the sheep and farming the ready wheat while he was collecting chicken eggs and planting new potatoes, digging out the fresh ones.

"Is that all for today, dad?"

"It should be, can you go put the wool in the storage please, Y/n?"

"Sure!"

They grabbed the chest full of wool and slowly made their way to the basement, Philza used it to store spare weapons and materials. as they put the chest down and walked up the stairs,
someone knocked on the door.

Were we expecting someone?

Y/n quickly opened the door, surprised to see the thought to be dead girl who had been with her since childhood.

"Y/N!"

"NIKI!"

They both hugged each other tightly, both had tears on their cheeks.

Niki had been out at sea, considering she worked for the royals, to check enemy stands just in case, but it was thought that their boat sank, they were 4 weeks late to returning with no attempts to contact base, and the royals couldn't let it stop their check ups.

Y/n was confused, did the boat really go down?

"Oh Niki, everyone thought you were dead! We all thought the ship sank!"

"With Puffy as captain? No way it was going down! We lost course and couldn't risk being seen, so we went to the Eggpire to see if BadBoyHalo could help us in any way, considering we're allies now"

"Thank god you weren't hurt..."

"Y/n what's wrong? Oh no you're crying, what happened while I was gone?"

"Wilbur and Tommy...Tommy got exiled and Wilbur..."

"Wilbur?"

"Wilbur's dead..."

Niki looked to Y/n in shock as her eyes turned red, they both hugged each other more tighter until Phil walked in.

After telling him what happened, Niki took Y/n up to their room to get changed, as their clothes were muddy from the freshly watered land. Y/n told her everything that happened whilst she was gone, trying not to mention anything about the now dead Wilbur.

Niki was like a sister to Y/n, so they didn't mind her going through their clothes.

"Hm, this looks good on you!"