~8~

Art credits: afimeatur on Twitter! :]

Warnings: Obsessive behaviour,stalking? (Kind of),alcohol (this is also a little bit of a trigger for me,I just wanted to put it In case) Swearing

~Kings Orders~

Y/n wasn't doing anything important that day, so they decided to just wonder around the village.

They took some books that Technoblade had given them that morning when he came to check on her, But they could see that Sapnap was glaring at him from the kitchen.

they ended up just brushing it off and thought he was just looking out for them as Technoblade was a stranger to him, so they had to tell him he's a friend and he wouldn't hurt them, obviously, He had to pretend to believe their words.

Y/n sat down by the big fountain located in the middle of the village and flipped through the first book, it was honestly a bit boring for them after a while of quick reading, but they noticed a palace guard looking straight at them.

They felt somewhat off about it, but gave him a little wave, he then smiled and waved back, turning to get on his horse and rode back to the palace, leaving them watching slowly.

Weird... since when did palace guards come out? I saw the brooch, I know it's not a normal street guard.

The fuck is the king up to?

__________________________

As the guard arrived to the throne room, he saw JSchlatt. laying on his throne, legs crossed and a bottle of wine in his left hand, crown tilted and eyes closed, While Wilbur talked to him, not sure if he was listening to anything he said.

"Sir, I have the reports of the villager you sent us to look for, Y/n."

Wilburs eyes grew wide at the mention of their name, immediately shooting a death stare at the king.

JSchlatt then shot up and stood in front of the throne, telling him to leave.

Wilbur instead pretended to walk through a side door, but hid behind the middle pillar on the right side of the room.

"Speak."

He slowly walked over to the big window overlooking the village, his eyes landing on the figure at the fountain.

"They didn't do much today, I saw them walk into the small café at the side of a clothing store, then thy sat on the fountain and just started reading, they noticed me and waved at me, I didn't want to look suspicious so I waved back, is that okay, your highness?"

Schlatt looked a little annoyed, But passed it off, gesturing the guard to leave the room and sat back down on the throne.

They were so mesmerising...yet such an annoying brat the first time we me.

I'm not stalking them, just checking on them.

considering Philza is out of town, they must be lonely!

I'll take care of them, even if they're annoying as shit, I'll make sure they never get on my nerves again.