~13~

Art credits: snailsquids on Twitter! :]

Warnings: forced affection (kind off),swearing, insensitivity (again,kind off), manipulation?

~ I won't leave you like he did.~

Five days have passed since Wilburs unfortunate death.

Y/n, like many, was still grieving.

Tommy had been exiled and Tubbo had been staying with y/n until he felt well enough to go back to his own home, but they never brought it up.

Philza had come home to Y/n sobbing into Sapnaps arms, When he found out what had happened, he felt a pain in his chest, as did everyone else. Both Tommy and Wilbur felt like sons to Phil, this hit them all like a train.

The day was rainy, cold and gray, Y/n wasn't smiling. They had just lost their two best friends, a man who always ignored everything for them, and a boy who brought laughter everywhere he went. Both were gone.

They decided to ignore everything and go to that one hill that they could never forget, the hill they had first met the late Wilbur on.

They put on a hooded cloak, black shirt, jeans and brown boots, taking all the letters he had sent them over the years to read under the trees.

They felt small tears drip down their face as the hill came in sight, remembering dancing with him that one night..

everything else was forgotten
it was just them..

but now thats all gone.

Wilbur was never coming back.

Y/n sighed and sat down under the largest tree, taking out the letters and reading them one by one.

Oh Wilbur..why did you have to leave so soon..

Y/n cried silently, remembering everything that had happened over the past few years, when a figure with a familiar pair of horns emerged in front of them.

"He wouldn't want such a pretty creature like you to be crying over him."

They looked up to see Jschlatt, his hands in his pockets with his crown tilted on his horns, two guards stood further back with three horses.

"Schlatt. Why did you try to exile him and Tommy, they didn't start the fire!."

They shouted through the tears and pain, trying to get a reason out of him. They were as angry as anyone would be when your friends had been wrongfully accused of Arson.

"They were caught in the act, Y/n. It was my duty to protect the people and land, and they destroyed the most precious land we have, other then the palace."

"You're lying! Wilbur and Tommy were in the centre of town with me when the fire started!"

"Did you see them there when the air filled with black smoke?."

"No, but-"

"No, you didn't. You didn't see them. come with me, I can make you feel better. do you like tea?"