New informations!

AfO's POV:

It's been a while after the USJ attack and I was happy about the outcome of project Nomu but it wasn't the perfect outcome and the result I was hoping for. At least they were goods that could be used and didn't die in the process immediately. There was soo much room for improvement and I knew just by what the doctor told me about the hero commissions project nomu that it could be better.

I was in the lab with soo many tubes filled with a liquid and nomus inside. I hoped to see the doctors result but all I was seeing was the same thing over and over again. Bird like creatures with their weakness, the brain exposed. It was such a grotesk creature and yet it was powerful and weak at the same time.

Me: Doctor!

Doctor: Yes, Sir?

Me: How are things going on?

Doctor: Better than expected.

Me: Still lacking tho.

Doctor: I am doing my best already.

Me: Your best?

Doctor: I finally managed to create a being over and over again that has up to 7 quirks.

Me: That is not what you promised me.

Doctor: The only person that was a success is currently outside the hero commissions grasp. You may take him if you like. He is after all my master piece.

Me: Oho. You sound as if you knew where he is.

Doctor: I do and it just happens to be UA.

Me: UA, you say?

Doctor: Yes. You told me to find out where the kid is and I figured it out. He was recently rescued and put into the hands of Projekt Chimera or otherwise known as Nezu.

Me: I see.

Doctor: He is my master piece and as such belongs to you.

Me: I will take him back.

Doctor: They just might be one problem.

Me: That would be?

Doctor: I do not know if he is controllable or not.

Me: Then deal with it. Find a solution.

Doctor: I will, once we get him in out hands.

Me: You said Master Piece and yet never fully informed me about all the quirks inside that body.

Doctor: Oh yes. The child was given a speed quirk that rivals Flash from Amerika. A strength quirk that is stronger then the spain hero Costa. He has the senses of an animal that is close to a bunny and a dragon mix. His healing ability and blood that can cure is better than RG's. His skin can't be cut thanks to the enhancement. He also posses some mental atributes. Shall I continue?

Me: I heard enough. He seems quite promising.

Doctor: A true masterpiece.

Me: And you are sure he is in UA?

Doctor: Yes.

Me: Any other things I should know about?

Doctor: No. 

Me: Any weaknesses?

Doctor: He killed so many of the hero in trainings send by the hero commission. As of now there is none we know about.

Me: Conscious?

Doctor: Stable and sharp as a blade.

Me: In that case it will be dangerous having him. 

Doctor: Ohh but it can be solved with this drug.

Me: Durg?

Doctor: Yes. I put a special drug in these bullets and all you have to do is injure him and shot him with one. The effect should be immediately.

Me: Controllable?

Doctor: Unfortunatelly not as of yet. I will need to find a solution for that.

Me: Find it soon.

Doctor: I understand.

Me: Now as about these nomus. When will they be ready?

Doctor: They still have to stay in there for 12 days to be ready. Otherwise the quirk is unstable and it would kill them.

Me: Make it 7.

Doctor: I can not enhance the process. I am not a magician.

Me: Do it or I will have your head.

Doctor: I understand.

Just like that I went back where I come from. I had planned to get that master piece myself meaning I would send Shigaraki to get it. I already heard that he was about to kindapp a Pomeranian and keep it as a pet hero. What a pathetic child I had picked up.

However he still was usefull and so I told him to get me a kid that had bunny ears from UA. I was sure that Shigaraki wouldn't let me down as he wanted nothing more than to please me. Besdies that I know about some camp informations and the hero course would be there. It was the perfect timing to attack and for that we would need some nomus that are already trained and not freshly out on a rampage.

Soon the kid which the doctor calls master piece should be mine!