Unfulfilled Promises!

AfO's POV:

The only reason I saved a doctor out of the hero commission grasp was for him to create something for me. If I had known that he is this useless I would have not bothered saving him and left him where he is. It was after all only a matter of time till the hero commission would get rid of him since he knew too much.

Me: You promised me results! Where are they?

Doctor: I need more people to test it on.

That is one and the same reason he was telling me over and over again. I was getting sick of it already. First he told me he needed people, after months of trying he decided it must be gener relative, then age and lastly it had to be a quirkless person which I fixed with my quirk.

Needless to say that I got some stockpiles of unused quirks which are worthless for me but in a Nomu mixing them together makes them stronger as well as giving them a use. 

Me: Enough! This is only a waste of time!

Doctor: I can do this.

Me: Then why haven't I seen anything by now?

Doctor: I need more time.

What a joke he was playing on me. If it were a matter of time then he would already have a solution for it. It was not as if he wasn't working 30 years on the project before I picked him up. Had I only know what a waste of resources and time as well as nerves he was, then I would have surely left him be on his own. 

Me: Time? Are 6 years not enough of time?

Doctor: I've spent years reseaching and you expect me to recreat my master piece again!?

The key word was AGAIN! He already created one. As far as I know the kid had some telekinesis, speed, healing, a couple of mental quirks as well as some protective and strengthening quirk. Needless to say that the one master piece was supposed to have high senses and was intelligent. 

I wanted something just like that. I wanted to have something just like it on a tight leash. Something that only I could controll and let go to wrack havoc on others. An unstoppable create that can even kill All Might.

Me: Exactly! You had years of experience and managed to create one speciment so why not now?

Doctor: I don't know.

Me: You don't know?

Doctor: Yes. We tried using quirkless kids but it didn't work. One out of thousands survived the procedures.

Me: I should have known there was a reason for them to get rid of you.

It was true. I followed the hero commissions track and what they were doing for quite some time until I found this very well hidden laboratory. There was not much information I could obtain from it but the moment I saw this piece of information, I knew I had to get my hands on it!

A being that could controll soo many quirks was defying nature in its own. It was quite intriguing and irresistible owning something like this. A very nice pet indeed.

Doctor: NO! Please! If I get my hands on that boy, then I am sure I can figure out what's different.

Me: Enough! I already wasted enough resources on this.

Doctor: One last chance! That is all I need.

Me: *Siigh* If you fail this again, I will personally see to it that you vanish from every account book on this godforsaken world. No one will know you.

Doctor: I agree. I can surely find out why if I get a hold of the childs body.

Me: You better are not lying or I'll cut off that slik tongue of yours.

Doctor: I would never!

Me: I'll give you 3 months to get me some results. Now get out of my sight.

The moment I said that I teleported the guy away before calling Shigaraki and his babysitter over. There was a reason I had a Babysitter for him and it was because this person was a huge man child, I for sure wouldn't leave alone or can leave alone before it gets into troubles.

Shigaraki: You called Sensei.

Me: Yes. I am called you here to inform you that the nomu projekt is on hold for now. 

Shigaraki: What the fuck!

Me: How is the villain team going on you had to assemble?

Shigaraki: League of Villains.

Me: Yes... your small little team. 

Shigaraki: I am working on it.

Me: Proof me that you are capable and I will reward you. You better have a plan B for taking down All Might or you are as useless as this doctor to me.

Shigaraki: I will take that piece of shit down!

Me: Proof it to me. Show me you can handle it and I will make you my successor.

That was the last thing for today that I would deal with. I had my own fair of share to do and that included to look for a worthy successor which would not be Shigaraki since was lacking the brain for being a genius villain.

A/N: Another update will follow later! Double Update for this book today!