Kacchan? Wait... KACCHAN?!!

Nezu: Izu, I think it is time for you to meet class 1A.

Me: Huh? Where did this come from?

Nezu: As you know class 1A is Aizawa's class and he as well as all my staff took a liking to you.

Me: Ahm okay but why do I have too meet others? They won't like my appearance.

Nezu: That is okay if anyone starts judging you, I will expell them personally.

Me: Ahm no need for that.

Nezu: Oh yes. However my intenion is for you to get along with them. I would like to give you the chance to interact with other kids your age my dear little mouse.

Me: Do I really have too?

Nezu: No but it would be good and Hound Dog told me the same thing.

Me: Okay. I'll go to class 1A.

Nezu: Great! Now let me show you the way.

I knew that something was up the moment Nezu and I had tea together and there were like 13 different tea sets here with a lot of snack. Normally there would be just one and not this many so I already had a feeling that something was up but against my thoughts he wasn't about to talk about the USJ building like I was but class 1A and my socialising abilities. Why did I have this feeling that this was a bad idea? However I knew that Nezu only acted in my best interest so I took whatever he had prepared for me.

It was the moment I walked into the class that I got tackled down to the ground. I didn't expect much out of it and since I knew this was UA a place which Nezu specially created, I didn't expect anyone to fight me or throw me to the ground even if it was a hug tackle.

Well now that I was on the ground, I was definitely hearing some sobbing. This person was definitely crying while burying himself in my shoulder. 

???: I am so sorry.

Me: Hey, it's okay.

I didn't know who this was but by the reaction I got I knew that they just needed someone to be there for them, so I let them cry until they got off from me. While they were in my arms, they repeated one and the same sentence over and over again and I just petted their bag and repeated that it was okay and everything will get better. Little did I know who I had in my hands.

???: Bro is that Bakubro or do we have an imposter?

???: No way in hell is that.... just no way.

Once the person felt better, they got away from me and helped me up. That was when I saw thw two friendship bracelets on their hand. One was green black and the other one organge black. I still remembered them.

Me: Ka-Kacchan?

Bakugo: Yes! I am so fucking sorry.

Now it was my turn to latch onto him and cry. I hugged them soo badly that even my bunny ears were twitching and I opened my wings to have him in my arms. It felt soo good to have him on my side.

???: Oh wow... What is happening?

???: Ohh my god! Look at the wings!

???: I say dragon bunny!

???: I call Nezu mutated a kid.

???: Mina, Denki, both of you stop it. Nezu can hear you.

It took me a bit to let go of Kacchan my old friend who I knew while I was still human. I could hardly say I was one now since I had soo many different traits that were not considered human by any means anymore. However he still decided to pat my fluffy hair and make sure I would stop while I could hear him curse at the others.

He sure didn't change much.

Bakugo: Fucking shut your damn mouths!

Nezu: It seems you know each other.

Me: Nezu remeber the friend I told you about?

Nezu: I do indeed but I also remember that he left you alone and that was the reason they got you.

Me: It wasn't his fault.

Bakugo: I am so fucking sorry. I was so dumb. There was not a single day I forgot what I fucking did to ya.

Me: Kacchan, it's fine. Even if you were there, you couldn't have stopped it. The moment we would have parted, they would got me. OR even worse, they could have gotten both of us.

Bakugo: Then so fucking be it. I should have never let you be alone.

Me: That's dumb Kacchan and you know it.

Bakugo: So what?! At least I would be with you!

The blaming and me denying it went on for a couple of more minutes until Kacchan just gave in and accepted what I said. Meanwhile I could hear Aizawa and Nezu explain my situation to the rest of the class but me and Kacchan were in out own little world.

Bakugo: So... you got a quirk now?

Me: More than one....

Bakugo: What the fuck did they do to you?

Me: A lot and let's leave it at that.

Bakugo: Who are they? Let me fucking skin them!

Me: Most of them are already dead....

Bakugo: They fucking got lucky.

Me: Hahaha you only think that.

Bakugo: Rabbit ears and wings... what else?

Me: Speed, healing, strengthening would be some of them too.

Bakugo: Can you controll everyone.

Me: No.

Bakugo: Good.

Me: What on that is good?

Bakugo: Everything cause now you can train with me and beat me up as much as you want cuase I deserve that.

Me: Noo Kacchan! You don't.

Bakugo: Don't care what you say, you gonna train with me from now on.

Me: If that makes you feel better than fine but I won't beat you up.

Bakugo: TSK!