Freedom

I was getting sick of everything and I was soo hungry and thirsty too. Thanks to the naive hedghoge I would have something to drink but all of the sudden I could hear the sirens going off.

Comm Link: Security Breach at Sector 1.

I was in sector 13 but hearing there was a security breach on the very first level could only mean one thing.

He really did come back for me!

Nezu!

You really are comming for me!

I can't believe you remembered this promis you gave me all these years ago.

Comm Link: Security Breach at Sector 2.

I heard the next announcement and let started to get away from the victim I had on the ground. The whole layout of the 13th floor was not very complicated but it didn't gave me any room to fly at all so I minimized my wings and had my bunny ears high up on allert. 

If I focused enough, I could hear what was going on above me but all that I could hear was some gun shooting, screaming and explotions. To me that didn't made much sense but knowing that someone just broke in and doing this much chaos this had to be no one else then Nezu himself.

Comm Link: Security Breach at Sector 3.

I should do my fair share of chaos too!

Now that I know I don't have to get all 13 sectors out of the way myself...

Let's deal with this one alone.

Eventho I hate killing, I can't let this hate that I have for them alone.

I want them to know how much of a pain I was!

I want them to pay up!

Comm Link: Security Breach at Sector 4.

I could hear the security breaches one after another and I myself decided it was enough always just acting acording to their will. So I decided to act up my way. I let out a terrifying scream which I knew was also linked to a quirk. Everyone who heard this scream would be parralyzed for a couple of minutes and I took that chance to run full force at the bullet proof glass and hit it with everything I got. It broke but didn't shatter at first time. This made me only angrier and so I did it again and again and again until I broke through.

Me: Pay back time!

That was all I said before kill the people inside the room. They were using me as a guine pig for soo long. It was about time to get rid of them and be free. Killing was never a good solution but what I've been through so much that it was the only thing I wished for them. They don't deserve to live like the poor souls they send in as hero in trainings.

Comm Link: Security Breach at Sector 13.

Comm Link: Security Breach at Sector 5.

A houl was what I let go off while getting out of the observers room leaving nothing just dead bodies behind. My hands were covered in their blood and I used my claws as I stared to walk to through the hallways and killed every sinlge one of the workers down here. There was an elevator but it didn't worked. The staircase was also locked but I knew it was only a matter of time till Nezu would come to get me.

While I killed every single person, I may or may not shattered the light down here and destroyed the comm link system since the alarm was getting annoying for me. After that I waited for whoever was coming down hoping it was Nezu since I didn't know who else would be interrested or knew about this hide out.

I can finally get out of here!

I wonder if my mother is still waiting for me after soo long?

I wonder how the world changed from what I've seen it last....

The door that would lead to the staircase was busted open and I had my claws out while I was ready to charge at whoever was coming in. I couldn't know for certain if this was Nezu after all. However once the door fell down out of it's place, I could smell Nezu's scent and retrieved my claws and relaxed too.

Me: Nezu.

Nezu: My little mouse!

A smile came into my face the moment I saw saw him jump from someones shoulder and run to me. I just went down to my knees and hugged the little chimera. The one and only survival of Project Chimera and the one and only survival of Project Nomu were finally out and free what a sight to see. 

Me: You came for me!

Nezu: Of course I would my little mouse. I am sorry it took me so long.

Me: It's okay. You came and that is the most important part.

Nezu: I see you took care of this floor.

Me: I did.... Who is he?

Nezu: Izuku this is one of my staff members a fellow pro-hero named Eraserhead and behind him is Vlad King.

Me: Hello.

Vlad King: Hey kiddo.

Eraserhead: Hi.

Nezu: I am sure you have a lot of question right now but we should get out of here.

Me: I agree.

I picked Nezu up and followed behind the heroes. It wasn't for long that we got out of the underground laboratory and to my surprise it was nighttime. For the first time in ages, I could see a full moon and the stars again. The moment I could see them tears started gathering in my eyes since this felt surreal. I wished for so long to be free and it was finally the time I got away from them.

Nezu: Welcome to your new freedom my little mouse.

Me: Thanks you *hic*

Mic: Is that the little listener?

Midnight: Soo cute and the rabbit ears!!!

Thirteen: I hate to break it but we should get out of here.

Cemetoss: Yes.

Before I knew it a hero swept me off my feet and had me bridal style in their hands while running away from the scene. I was still in a dace from how the world looks and every single noise was new to me and my eyes were wide open out of curiossity. However I could hear the hero close to me go with "so adorable" and the one holding me "cute". Only this time I will let them say what they want about me.