Chapter -28 - "Aaryaputra "

Nandavadra "s Bedchamber 

"Will you really send her to Srikhetra...she is your wifeVansh , she will be the queen in future .She doesn't even get formally introduced to the people of Udaykhetra officially.

Nanda tried to reason with him. He was pacing back and forth restlessly to calm his nerves down. Nanda could understand his inner turmoil and tried to counsel him.

"Have you ever thought about the impact of your decision on the minds of the people? They are eagerly waiting for the special day when they will meet their new queen"

.Nanda sat near Vansh and tried to make him understand. 

"I thought Riddhima would be an intelligent girl. But she has shown the audacity to defy the orders of the king. She kept contact with Meenakshi and Satkshi, despite my repeated warnings". 

He nodded his head in exasperation.

Vansh was still livid at poor Riddhima. 

"She almost took the risk of losing her life, she unknowingly dragged your child in this. I cannot take the risk of others' lives anymore.".

"Now you are not being reasonable, Vansh ".Nanda scolded  him.

"She is still  unaware of a large part of your past. Why aren't you telling her the truth? 

 It means she still  couldn't gain your trust. You want to know all the truth about her  but on the contrary,  you don't want to tell your own. Is it very fair? As a wife she deserves to know the truth.Doesn't she? "

"She deserves punishment on the charge of defying the King  's order.."  Vansh stood up and declared his final word.

Why is this lad so stubborn? He is hell  bent on ruining his own love and marriage. Nanda sighed with great disappointment.

Trilochani Devi 's  bed chamber 

'At your request, I put my daughters at risk. Sulochoni devi barged into her mother -in -law "s bedchamber.Why did you put my children in danger?"

She demanded

"Now why  are you blaming me  for all this fiasco? How dare you enter my room without any permission?" Trilochani devi snapped at her daughter -in -law.

" Didn't  you have any such  intention...?  Was it  not you who wanted to  take away his wife from the life of Vansh? 

How dare you give her the poison to mix it  in Nanda's food?"

Trilochani devi growled at her.

"I thought that if Nanda's child would have  died of poisoning, your grandson would push that maiden's daughter away from this palace,or he might chopped her head off for killing an unborn."said Sulachoni huffing.

Great! What a great,  intelligent person  you are ! I asked your assistance to ruin that girl's life. I did not ask you to kill my granddaughter.Trilochani snapped back.

"I went against Vansh   and called just for this reason.Do you really think  Is there any other reason for me to have a relationship with you?" she growled.

"I don't know anything….You should make arrangements to rescue my daughters! "

Sulochani devi snarled at her mother-in -law.

"I cannot do anything now. You should have thought this before.  Your daughters tried to kill the crown princess of this kingdom. Now only she could exempt your daughters from the punishment."

Riddhima's bed chamber 

Riddhima, with a heavy heart, started packing her belongings. Tears kept falling from her eyes, as she put her clothes in her trunk. She deliberately asked Jagruki and other maids to accompany her in packing.
You became so angry that you did not come to the room last night. And you dont  worry, I will be leaving this palace tomorrow. You will not have to tolerate me anymore