Chapter -2 - The Destiny's Decision

Chapter -2

The Destiny"s Decision.

Dhruva 's working chamber in ManyaBhum

Dhruva was breaking the stones one by one , with his chisel, facing his back to the large window . The sunlight was falling on his back ,and his sweaty biceps were gleaming like pearls . All his tools , the statues , the candle stand and many more half done projects were scattered here and there .Dhruva was engrossed in deep thought. His eyes were full of dreams . One of them indeed had come true, he had become the royal sculptor of Manyabhum recently.

The members of the court ,the king ,each and every person of ManyaBhum, loved and appreciated his work.He had also started earning his bucks from it. But today , he was waiting for someone special. A special one indeed! His muse, his inspiration ,his love ,who probably would remain unrequited forever . Dhruva sighed in dismay and refocused on the job he was doing . He could have really stopped himself, for unleashing his emotions. Reality, recently had started hitting his senses, The relationship had gone really far.

Suddenly two soft hands pressed his eyes from behind, "Tell me who it is"!
"Rajkumari Ragini "!

. Dhruva 's heart fluttered with affection but ,he immediately jerked off her hands ,and made a safe distance with her . Ragini scrunched her nose ,
"Why would he behave like this as if she is a stranger to him".
. Dhruva looked at her, with much adoration. She is looking like a budding sunflower, in her dark yellow corset made of refined silk and brocade and the dazzling orange skirt studded with beautiful patchwork of embroidery. She was wearing minimal jewelry, the silver anklets he had gifted her once was visible in her feet.
"Why are you behaving like a stranger to me "?Have I done anything wrong to offend u "?. She asked him, by snaking her arms around his neck . Dhruva gasped in astonishment. Ragini had become bolder than before ,since they had shared the kiss, she , nowadays, touched him with less inhibition and her such ministrations were enough to break the line of control, he had decided to maintain.

Dhruva cleared his throat.
" You should stop doing this to me , Rajkumari,"
Dhruva got rid of her arms and made a safe distance.
"Do what ?"she asked in an innocent manner ,
" You gotta understand this clearly, Rajkumari, we should stop this .He looked at her with immense guilt and helplessness.
"What are you talking about ?" Ragini ,now became serious ,with the sudden change in his tone . She had come to meet him, what she usually does, in the facade of going to the Siddeshwari temple, along with Riddhima ,her chief chaperon, and some of the guards ,sent by her brother.
She had been performing such secret meetings with Dhruva, since a year or more. It was nothing new to her, but today, she felt Dhruva 's behavior extremely unusal.

Dhruva finally mustered his courage and declared,
" It's time that we put an end to our love story". That Ragini was shocked,would be an understatement. She felt as someone had just ripped her body apart from her soul. She gazed at him, for a while, and asked,

"What do you mean by that?.",her eyes were welled up with tears already.
Dhruva"s heart got pierced to see her like this . This was the last thing this innocent, pretty girl would deserve ,but it's time that they should face the truth .
"I am an ordinary sculptor, and you ,my princess, belonged to the royals ,Rags and Riches, could never have a match ,Our society would never accept our relationship".huffed Dhruva ,as he finished .
"That was never my concern and neither it would be ,I love you and it would be only you whom I would sublime my body and soul".

Ragini jutted her chin and declared firmly. She ,though was a lady with a petty frame ,was extremely free spirited and fiesty . She would rather embrace death than submitting herself to any man other than Dhruva .
"It's not possible anymore , I think I would put an end to this relationship" , Dhruva told her sternly .