Chapter -20- Real identity

Vansh "s bedchamber

When Vansh returned to his own bedchamber from the courtyard. Riddhima was watching the moonlight falling on the sandy texture,the rugged terrain.

The guards had already lit the huge fire torches in the room as well as in the porch. Vansh stood for a while, and witnessed that the mattress was quite disheveled. Her jewelry was scattered in the side of the mattress.

He heard she barely had taken her lunch and had been in her room throughout the day.

His heart puddled to see her exposed creamy back and her long silky hair spread like an umbrella over it. He so wished to dug his face into it.and sense the smell of it.

"Dont go outside for 4days from your room. I had told my Dadisa that you are in your periods. He declared quite non chalantly, as he pour an amorous amount of Water in a silver glass, and gulped it in one go.

Riddhima instantly settled her dishevelled costume and tried to tie the knot of her corset. Her hand shook, as she was extremely nervous due to his sudden presence and his booming declaration.

Vansh steadfastly came near her and tied the string of her corset. Her body trembled,as his hands touched her creamy back on the process.
" How...Umm...I...mean you know....that?Riddhima mumbled incoherently.

"I know what?" He arched an brow, and said

"What you are talking about?"
That....I...Riddhima blushed profusely,is having my Monthy cycle

" Well, it was a coincidence, that she was on her periods. his lie turn into her truth accidentally

A naughty smiled played in his lips and he murmured

"I can predict things beforehand...Being a special child of Mahakal ,I had earned that ability and also your breast was tender...he chuckled.

Riddhima "s cheeks turned red as beetroot and she couldn't meet his eyes. She pushed him a little. That he was joking was evident in his eyes.
Vansh glanced at her and he could clearly see blood spots on the backside of her saree.

Which day?He asked
Second.

She confirmed and blushed in the very next moment.
Call your Personal handmaid! He ordered

As Jagruki entered he snapped his fingers and called him closer.
He gave some instructions and the girl almost ran away blushingly.

What did he said to her?wondered Riddhima.

"As per as the protocol I cannot stay with you till two or more day.
Take care and do not go outside. He commanded.

"Are you going to Mohini". Riddhima asked him as he was about to leave

"What if I go Riddhima?He turned around. Will you mind?

"No" she replied curtly.

Vansh,in an instant, marched towards her and closed their distance.

"Riddhima, I told you that I would never spent nights with her as I used to do...But do you think You have any right to question me? You have cheated in this marriage Not I

Riddhima shuddered and gasped,as his tone was octaned high.

"Firstly,I am the king. I am not answerable to none.

"Secondly, You don't have any right to ask me anything, dont forget you cheated me...As because I am protecting you,we had a kiss accidentally, and I often joke around and stay in playful mood.