What?

Admin: *checks my phone for new dares or questions, but frowns*

America: What's wrong Admin!

Admin: *says in the ASDF Movie voice, deleted scenes* I am Depressed!

England: Want to watch Doctor Who or Sherlock with me? *asks nervously*

Admin: *still in the same voice* That does not help!

China: REALLY, ARU! YOUR DEPRESSED THAT YOU HAVE NO DARES OR QUESTION AT THAT RELATED TO US?

Admin: *says in a monotone voice* I love doing this for the readers, China! It's like Japan and Hungary with their oppression with their constant shipping a and yaoi crap! I love doing it for them and I have no dares or questions to do at the moment! It's really upsetting! I feel like I'm Greece for some reason!

Japan: *face gets red with rage while crossing his arms and looking away* Don't ever speak that cat lovers name in my presents!

America: Why is that Japan?

Prussia: Kesesesese~! Because Greece was Japan's ex-boyfriend.

Austria: Why is he your ex? You two have so much in common!

Japan: *shakes his arms up and down and yells* BECAUSE HE CHEATED ON ME WITH TURKEY!!!!!!

America: *holds Japan's arms down trying to calm down him down from raging*

Canada: M-man I never thought J-Japan would get mad over a silly l-little break up!

Prussia: Same! *generally shocked at Japan's ex-boyfriend rage*

---
I know this was a weird chapter! But hey, it is what it is right?

:)

Well see you guys later!!!!