What?!

Admin: *stares at screen*

America: *walks in the room for the 10th time while admin was like that* Uh, dude? You alright, you've been like that all day!

Admin: *eyes twitch*

America: *worried* Uh, England!

England: *walks in* what do you want you wanker?

America: Something is wrong with admin!

England: *looks at admin* Um?

America: Can you fix Admin with your magic?

England: I wish!

Russia: I can fix admin with my pipe, da?

Admin: Hit me with that once, I'll go Jeff the Killer on you, mother f*cker!

Russia: Ok *still has a smile*

Austria: Your awake finally! What was so important that made you look at your little screen for so long?

Admin: Oh yeah! THIS BOOK GOT 100+ READS!!!!! WOAH!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!?!?

Germany: That's what your excited about?

Admin: YES SPARKLE BOY!

England, America, and Austria: Sparkle boy? *confused on that phrase*

Admin, Germany, and Prussia (because he just walked in): Something that won't be needed to talk about right know!

Japan: But at least tell us where that reference is from!

Admin: *does evil smile*

Prussia: Don't you dare!

Admin: Oh dare I will!

Germany: Don't because I don't want to explain to them what that is!

Italy: I want to know now!

Canada and Hungry: Know what?

Admin: THERES SOMETHING IN GERMANY CALLED A GERMAN SPARKLE PARTY! *yells happily and runs to a different room quickly then hides from Germany*

Every one but Germany and Prussia: A German Sparkle what?

Germany and Prussia: *groans*

---------

No but really thanks for 100+ reads I never thought any one would even read this book! But hey! It is what it is right?

If you want to ask or dare the Hetalia couples, don't be shy and ask away!