Dare #2: (But the strangest one at that!) Part 1

Hey before we start my friends found this book and one of them PMed to do our little DraggQueen inside joke, they why I'm explaining to you know so you won't have tons and tons and tons of questions flying after this. This going to be interesting to write so yeah!

------

D: Well, I want to dare the semes to do SeemQueen Style for one of the chapters, and the ukes need to react to it after their training and everything? And I don't really care how long it takes for you to make it, that's pretty much it!

------

The Semes and ukes: *confused*

Admin: *laughing at SeemQueen Style* it's an inside joke, chill! I'll *laughs* explain to you in a *laughs* sec.... * tries to calm down*

China: Please, aru! I really want to know what this dare means, aru?

Hungary: Same herea? But at least in not the ukes in this.

Admin: Well my friend is trying to say is that, *stands up straight* the semes or the men of the relationship needs to do DragQueen!

Italy: Wait? Germany is going to wear a dress & makeup?! *giggles and looks at Germany*

Germany: *raises eyebrow* What?

Italy: Know you'll know how it feels to wear a dress! Welcome to my shoes...

Japan: *chuckles at America's luck*

China: Good luck Russia, aru....

Russia: Don't worry my sunflower, I'll be fine, da!

England: It's sad that France already knows who to walk in heels! *puts my hand in my head*

France: Sad but happily true! But the thing is that *jumps up as I lean on England to show my shoe while lifting up my leg* I'm wearing 3 in boots!

England: I'm lucky I'm the uke in this ok.

Austria: Well, it's bad for me because your not dating a woman.

Prussia: It kind if is for you!

Canada: Y-your the man you know.

Prussia: I know my awesome Birdie *smiles*

---

I'll make a part 2 later! On this ok...