STORIES OF BETRYAL # 2

Olivia Brown, age thirty better known as Livie, is exhausted. She has just worked three days twelve-hour shifts. Livie works in the Labor & Delivery Unit at St. Frances Hospital in Albany New York, as a Physician's Assistant. She is so tired, but after getting off early from a quiet night she decided to drive by the airport and pick up their minivan.

Livie's husband of six years Ryan age thirty-five is leaving on a business trip this morning. He works as a Medical Drug Representative at a Pharmaceutical Company. She had originally planned to pick up their van later today after a nap, but after a cup of coffee decided to run by now and trade cars in the parking deck. It would save her time later today.

Their children, Isabella age three and the twins Emma and Noah age five months, were at her mother's home, where they spent the night. Ryan had needed the van to take the children to her mother's last night, so she drove his car to work.

After trading cars, she would then go to her mother's and take a nap. Her fifteen-year-old sister Iris, who loves the children is there to help her children's Grammie.

She drove into the parking garage looking for the minivan. Surprisingly, it was not where Ryan told her he would park it, and as it is 7:00am the second level is almost empty. She drove up one level and there was the van parked in a dark corner. She thought to herself, that's weird. His flight leaves at 9:00am and he always gets to the airport early, but to park in such a spot is not like him. She pulls in near the elevator under a light.

When she walks to the van, she notices that it is shaking, like what is going on, then she hears moans. The moans get louder and then she hears a female voice saying Ryan, Ryan harder. Livie takes a deep breath and the pain in her chest is unbearable. She pulls her cell phone out of her pocket in a panic and dialed her husband's number. This must be a mistake and stepped back to check the tag number again. She could hear her special ring tone ringing and ringing. Then she heard laughter as the female voice said, "There's your old woman calling." Her husband just laughed and rejected her call. At that point Livie got angry and started recording the moans and voices she heard.

After recording, she walked across the parking deck and stood just out of sight beside a support post. She dialed 911, and very calmly ask for an officer to come meet her in the parking deck. She stated, "I have just discovered my husband cheating and I am afraid there might be yelling and violence in the next few minutes." The 911 operator ask if Livie felt threatened, and Livie replied, "No, but I am afraid my husband may receive a few bodily injuries. I am not planning on hurting anyone, but I do feel very angry."

Ben Parker was on patrol after a long night shift and was headed into the station to clock-out. He was the closest officer to the airport; in fact, he was driving right by the entrance when the call came. He laughed at the 911 dispatcher when he heard about the call but drove into the building. He pulled into a parking place near where a young woman with short blond hair in green hospital scrubs stood. The deck was almost empty, so she was easy to find.

He walked up to her and ask if she was Olivia Brown, who had phoned 911? She just barely looked at him as she was recording on her phone. She thanked him for coming and told him, I really would not hurt anyone, but I am so angry that I am not sure what will happen when I confront the jerk.

Ben looked at where she was recording and shocked to see a tall man with reddish hair standing beside an open door of a minivan pulling his pants on and tucking his shirt. Then he was shocked to see his sister-in-law climbing out of the vehicle putting her shirt on and pulling up her pants. The male was buttoning her shirt and they were giggling and talking about their upcoming trip. The male was saying I told Livie that I was leaving at 9:00am, when our flight is leaving at 10:00am so we have plenty of time. The girl, Brandy said I missed you so much last night, but I couldn't get away.