Author's Note

Hello everyone. I've never done anything like this, but let me start off by saying, if you're reading this, thank you.

This book is one of the only books I have actually put in the effort to finish. It's a little chaotic and all over the place, but to be fair it is the only one I've ever tried to take seriously.

I know I have a long way to go to make a decent story, and oh boy are the first few chapters way different than the rest, but regardless, I hope you enjoyed.

It took me a while to complete the book, from like October till now, but with school, extracurriculars, and metal health issues, it made it a little difficult. Still, I hope you enjoyed the story. I know I loved writing it.

Originally this story started as a random idea of mine. I started to think, if I were to create the ideal person I want to be, how would I make it? So that's kind of what it is. Nikki is someone that's sort of based off of me, just with the looks and life that I want. I based her sports life (Even though it was barely seen) based on what I play, most of her looks are on par with mine, minus the eyes and hair color and length, she also has the ideal body I want. Her personality is basically all mine. I do the same overthinking and shutting people out that you see with her.

Mia was, well Mia. She didn't have an inspiration, I just thought 'who would randomly give the most popular girl a chance?'. Even if she didn't until like chapter 10. Also, I know the time skips are a lot, halfway through is when I got the idea to have the whole six years apart thing. Dunno why, I think I wanted to make it different than a basic high school love story.

I literally wrote chapter 20-23 before I even finished 15. Which is why those ones took forever.

I did have an idea though. I wanted to make some short little chapters that took place in between the chapters or in a certain time in their life, but I don't know if it'll actually happen. It would be more of a bonus thing, but if people wanted to see something, then I would write it.

Also about the little pumpkin that you see, I will be making a story about her. It's technically the sequel to this book, but I'm trying to make it to where you don't necessarily have to read this one to get her story. Having said that, it is going to be focus mainly on Bailey and her life, and we get to see a little bit of the family in that one too.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed reading this little book of mine. It means a lot. I hope you have a good day, afternoon, or evening.

- Allysia :)