Leaving Home

Happy Fools Day Everyone...

NO Joke... Im DELETEING All my storys and quiting wattpad.... my life is to much involved with it... This is SADLY the LAST CHAPTER OF FIRELIGHT!!!! byebye D:

Ill Miss my fans and friends on wattpad.... till than!! i really wanted to upload more to Firelight and start and finish my OTHER STORYS... but i sadly have to go!

Heres the LAST CHAPTER OF FIRELIGHT: Leaving Home.

***********

Alice hadnt told me her Vision but i knew it had to be bad.

Why else would she look so upset?

Shes been moping around the house for days...

I knew a way to get her back to insane herself.

A plan that WILL work!  

We were all sitting in the living room, Alice was sitting on the couch across from me.

"Alice" i pouted to her.

She looked up at me with wide eyes.

"I really....really....really, want to go shopping...will you take me?"

She stuck her tongue out at me, totally being herself.

"Im serious, i figured...since im immortal now, i might as well change my apperence"

She started clapping her hands like a little girl.

I laughed. "But.... NOTHING PINK!!! Got that?"

She nodded before disapearing out  the door, I heard a car start in the distance.

I sighed, Alice will be Alice.... at  least shes finally back to normal.

I kissed Edwards check before running out the door to Alice.

**********

When we got to the mall, Alice had dragged me into SO many stores!

She bought me, at least 50 pairs of Heels......50 pairs of jeans......50 skirts....100 tee shirts...... a couple jackets......purses....earings....hats.... and DRESSES.... She would of bought me the whole mall, that is, if i let her.

We returned home after shopping ALL DAY!!!  i felt really tired! but i had all night.... and it was only 7pm.

Than i remembered my promise...Jacob.

I forgot about our plans.... maybe we could do it tomorrow?

I pulled out my cell and dialed his number.

"Hello?"

"JAKE! Im SO sorry, crazy things have been happening, and i totally forg-"  he interupted me.

"Define crazy"

"Uh...well, i passed out a couple days ago"

He gasped.

"I know... scared me too"

"How is that even possible Bells?"

"I dont know.... but since then ive been able to fall asleep.... I get tired and pass out"

He was silent for the longest time.

"Why do you think you can sleep?"

"Carlisle thinks it has something to do with the vampire attack"

"Vampire attack?"

"Oh right.... Edward and I were hunting, when a vampire bit me and ran off....thats when i passed out"