Chapter 18! :)

*(A/N)*: Pretend they are all healed! I know, I know, I'm sorry!

'-you and I, we're beautiful like diamonds in the sky!' I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. I groan and grab it off the night table. I answer, not bothering to look who it is. "Hello?" I croak out. "Oh my god! Where the hell are you two!?" Harry's voice echos through the phone. My body gets sunk into an overwhelming sadness. "Wouldn't you like to know." I spat. "Emily, I'm sorry-" He starts, but I cut him off, "No, save it. I don't give a flying fuck Harry. You did everything I thought you wouldn't. I thought you were different, but my mind deceived me." I say bitterly cold. Tears threaten to spill over, but I won't allow it.

"Listen to me, damn it!" He yells angrily. "Why should I!? Why don't you talk to Caroline!?" I ask loudly. "It's always drama with you, Emily! It's like the world revolves around you! We didn't want you, we HAD to get you!" He screams, putting more effort into 'had'. His voice echoes through my mind, 'We didn't want you, we HAD to get you..' "I love knowing that's how you all feel.." I say back, trailing off towards the end. "Emily, I didn't mean it-" I cut him off, "Yes, you did. When people get angry, the truth gets reviled. Don't worry, I'll be out of your life soon enough. That's a promise." With that, I hung up.

Liam walks out of the bathroom and asks, "What's with all the yelling, Em?" "You..you lied. You said you loved me, but in reality, it is all for publicity. Don't worry, Harry told me." I whisper. I feel numb. Most of all, lost. I'm guessing I'll go back to Tom at this point. "Publicity? No! The lads and I adore you! We could never fake that." He says back surprised. For a second, just a second, I believe him, but look where that has gotten me before. "No, it's ok. I'm use to being used, unloved, and being just an 'object'." I say bitterly. "No, we love you. He's just angry that he screwed up. I'd feel horrible if I were him too." Liam says. "Can we please just go back to the flat? I'm not up for 'fun'." I say, completely ignoring his comment.

I want to go home so I can stay in my room 24/7. So I don't have to see anyone, anything, or do anything. It'd be so much easier. I look up and Liam looks unsure, but eventually says, "I guess. Paul is downstairs, so lets head out." "I think I'll change first." I say, grabbing the suitcase Paul brought up earlier this morning. "Good idea. I'll give him a call while you do that." Liam says, bringing out his phone. I walk in the bathroom and lock it. I pull out some grey sweats, pink hoodie, and pink uggs. I'm not in the mood for dressing up. I throw on my clothes and walk over to the mirror. I put my hair in it's usual bun, brush my teeth, put on deodorant, and apply some makeup.

"I'm ready." I say, walking out of the bathroom. "Leggo." Liam states, walking out the door. I follow close behind him. We get in the elevator and make our way in the lobby. Luckily, fans didn't exactly know where we were. Thank god. We go outside where Paul is waiting for us in the van. Liam grabs my stuff from me and tosses it in the back. We get in the back seat and I put in my earphones. I look out the window while The Fray drowns me in their spectacular lyrics.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After a two hour ride filled with my earphones, music, naps, and rest stops, we arrive at the flat. I get a knot in my stomach and breathing suddenly becomes a trouble. I get out of the car and make my towards the front door. I take a deep breathe while opening it. No one, but I hear people in the living room. I walk into the living room, and Louis, Niall, and Zayn are in there. "Oh my god! You guys are back, we missed you!" They all say in unison. Next thing I know I'm in a group hug. Niall pulls away and I see he has tears in his eyes. "We t-thought you weren't c-coming back.." He says. "Of course we would. We could never leave you guys. We love you too much." I say. Yes, I SPOKE TO THEM! Mission accomplished. It never felt so good to talk before. Woop woop!

I withdraw from the hug and look at them. They are speechless. Like literally, they are trying to talk but they can't. Liam walks in and says, "What's wrong, lads?" "S-she s-s-s-spoke!" Louis stutters out. Liam chuckles and shakes his head, "It's about time you heard her." He says still chuckling. "Right. Well, I'm going to my room." I call out, walking up the steps. I hear them chorus 'ok'.