Chapter 6! :)

(A/N) Two updates in one day!? I think yes! :D Lol. This chapter doesn't really have drama, sorry! The next chapter has a bunch though! I love writing this. I don't know why. It's just so much fun! :) Thank you guys! I hope you like the story so far, here's chapter 6! ~Emily. <3

________________________

I make my way out of my room and down the stairs, to the front/main room. I see Harry, Liam, and Louis standing there. Harry speaks, "Hey Emily. lets go, love." Then Liam says, "You're ready, right?" I nod. They get wide eyes at me. "This is the first time we've ever seen a girl get ready in under an hour, much less 15 minutes!" Louis yells. I just shrug. Then Harry says, "Ugh! Lets go now! By the way, we have to walk. It's only about 15 minute walk. Zayn and Niall are using the car, so yeah. Leggo!" With that, we walk out the door.

The walk is comfortably silent. We almost get mobbed by paparazzi, but somehow, we manage to dodge them. When we arrive at this mall, I'm in awe. It's the biggest building I've seen in my whole fifteen years.

We enter and It's literally 5 stories tall. Store after store, stand after stand. If you were a shopper, you'd be in heaven! Literally. We go in stores like Hollister, Abercrombie, Jack Wills, and a bunch more. We are grabbing, like, everything in the stores! Time is apparently of the essence. So every thing is sort of a blur.

~4 hours later.~

I have never seen boys who can shop as much as these three. I also have never had as much clothes as I do. Not saying that's a bad thing.

I got 6 pairs of jeans, 12 pairs of shorts, 8 pairs of shoes, so many shirts that I didn't even bother counting, 9 dresses, and Y'know underwear, bras, and stuff. Liam also got me a new phone! He put the boys numbers in it and everything. Score!

We are currently on our way back home. They insist on me not carrying much. "Ugh, these bags are so heavy! My gosh, did we have to buy so much?" Louis whines. "Well, it's hard since she doesn't talk! We didn't know what to get her so we simply got a bunch of stuff her size!" Liam says. I did like what they got me though. From what I saw. They really only let me pick my 'personal items.' Other than that, it was all them. They have amazing taste!

When we get inside, the boys carry my stuff to my bedroom. They leave it on the floor for me to put away. I do just that, putting them in the giant walk in closet. I then remember, Harry promised I'd get to decorate my room! Liar, liar pants on fire! Jeez. What a meany! Oh well. Not like I'm sticking around for long, anyway. I walk out on my balcony and feel the cool breeze the wind allows. The outdoors is just so comfy. I don't know what about it that specifically draws me to it. Just the calmness of everything.

"Emily, come here!" Liam yells from his room, interrupting my thoughts. I slowly walk to his room. When I enter he looks up at me. "Hey, we were thinking, since this week we aren't busy, we would like to know, if you would like to spend one day with each of us.? Y'know, Monday with me, Tuesday with Niall, Wednesday with Harry, Thursday with Louis, and Friday with Zayn! How does that sound?" I nod, smiling. "Good to know!" He says, then adds, "Off to do what you need to do, now." I nod and leave. This could possibly be fun. Tomorrow I get a whole day with Liam! I walk to my room and start messing around on my phone. There were a few apps like, 'Twitter', 'Facebook', and 'Tumblr.' I dont have accounts and I really dont want any, so I just ignore them. I already have a bunch of music on my phone. All kinds! I think Louis and Harry downloaded some on the walk back. I'm personally a fan of The Script. From what I remember. Mom would always play them in the car. I remember the song Breakeven. I haven't heard it in forever but that is soon going to change.

I tap and open the app labelled 'Music'. I scroll down to the B's. To my satisfaction, Breakeven is on there. I put my phone on the ihome Louis bought me today. His call, not mine. I press play and hear a familiar beat approach. I make sure only I can hear it. Suddenly, the lyrics start flooding back. I sing along with my medium pitch, soft, elegant, and soothing voice: