Chapter 9! :)

*Harry's P.O.V*

One of their hearts stop, and for a slight second, so does mine. When I look over to see whose it is, my stomach starts doing flips. I gulp and the realization hits me, Liam's dying.

I run out in the hall in panic. I scream, "THE HEART MONITOR STOPPED! HELP! HURRY!" Tons of nurses and doctors push past me getting into the room. Niall turns pale, Zayn sobs even more, Louis starts screaming to the wall, and I freak out. They wheel Emily past us with her life support still hooked up. I can practically feel my heart breaking. I fall to knees and ignore the pain it causes. I don't care anymore. I hear someone yelling, "1..2..3 CLEAR!" A buzzing noise in the following. If my heart wasn't broke before, it surely is now.

"I-I c-called h-h-his f-family a-and D-Danielle.." Louis says in between broken sobs. I don't respond. I try to hold back the tears, but I just can't. No matter how tight I hold my eyes closed, some always escape.

A nurse approaches us and says, "Please go to the waiting room. We'll be sure to inform you if anything else comes up." The lads and I get up. My knees are so limb and weak. Making them barely eligible to hold me up. They manage to though, and I follow the boys to the waiting area. I sit next to Niall and Zayn.

After about 15 minutes of utter agony, a doctor comes to the waiting room and says, "Family of Liam and Emily Payne?" The lads and I stand up and walk over. My heart rate picks up, my mouth is dry, and I'm shaking. "T-that's u-us." I say. He sighs, looks up and says, "We managed to save your friends life, but he has a 33% chance of making it. Emily has a 61%. He's basically a living miracle." He pats us each on the shoulder and walks off.

It feels like the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders. I'm still scared though. I refuse to leave this hospital until they have a 100% chance of making it. I glance up at the clock and it reads 6:33 p.m. Wow, alot happens in such a short period of time.

Everybody sort of calmed down, not really, but less crying. Everybody lets out faint sobs here and there. I mean, who couldn't? This is such a dramatic experience and 2 people that mean the world to us, might die. How would you feel? It's horrific! I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

Everybody is just sitting around, not doing much of anything. The most we actually do, is glance up at the clock. Danielle and his family said they couldn't come here. Danielle is on tour and they won't let her leave. His family doesn't have airfare, and since we all refuse to leave, we can't help.