Chapter 8! :)

*Liam's P.O.V*

Emily and I are on our way to the 'secret location.' She's going to love it! The car ride is comfortably silent, but she seems off. She's looking out the window with a look as if she's thinking really hard about something. Out of curiosity, I ask, "Em, you ok?" She nods. Then looks like she's considering something. I just focus back on the road. Then I hear someone talk, "Liam, thank you for everything." She spoke! Oh my gosh! I must look like I saw a ghost.

We approach the red light and stop. Right when I'm about to talk, Emily screams an ear piercing scream. I look over to where her eyes are. A 18-wheeler is heading straight for us. I try to move, but I'm to late.

Excruciating pain takes over my whole body. Everything aches. I can hardly breathe. Nothing is visible. Right before I fall into, what might be my last sleep, my life flashes before my eyes. My mom, dad, sisters, Danielle, the lads, and my daughter, Emily. As I let the darkness take over, I hear someone scream, "DAD, NO! I'VE LOST TOO MANY IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN MY LIFE! PLEASE GOD, DON'T TAKE MY DAD!" Those are the last words I might possibly hear. I fall into the black hole, holding my fate.

*Harry's P.O.V*

"No, it's my turn!" I yell at Louis as he's taking the Xbox controller away from me. He smirks and says, "Sucks for you! Let me play or I tell Emily you fancy her!" Man, he's good. I mumble 'fine'. He does a victory dance. Ugh. Meany. Niall's in the kitchen, of course, Zayn is sitting on the couch next to me with the other controller, and Louis and him are playing the game. Lucky lads.

Emily and Liam left 25 minutes ago, so they could spend time together. I can't wait until its my turn! So what if I fancy her, it doesn't matter. Only Louis, Zayn, Niall, and I know. Liam would kill me if he knew.

The phone starts ringing, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Could you get that Haz? We're in an intense game." Louis states. I groan and get up. I pick up the phone, "Hello?" The person on the other side says,(H=Harry + P=person.)

P= Is this Mr. Styles?

H=Yes, yes it is. Can I help you?

P=Im from the local hospital, Mayberry,(Not real) and I hate to inform you, but Liam Payne and Emily Payne have just got into a horrific car accident. The jaws of life were used, they are on life support, and both are in critical condition. They might loose their lives. Please, make it here quick and say goodbyes just in case.

I slam the phone down. My stomach drops. Tears are streaming down my face. I run towards the door screaming, "IN THE CAR, NOW! Liam and Emily have been in a car accident and we need to get to the hospital! Hurry!"

*Louis's P.O.V*

Harry just told us about Emily and Liam. My heart sinks and the tears stream, but I don't waste another second before grabbing the keys and sprinting to the car. Zayn, Harry, and Niall follow quickly.

Niall is sobbing his eyes out, Zayn is crying, and Harry looks like he is about to die. I on the other hand, am an emotional wreck. Swerving and going at least 20 mph over the speed limit. Niall speaks through his sobs, "W-what I-if they d-d-die!?" "Don't talk like that! They won't. They're both to strong to go down without a fight." Harry snaps.

After what seems like hours but was only minutes, we arrive. We park and run as fast as we can inside. We approach the counter and I say, "We're here to see Liam and Emily Payne." She nods and says, "Floor 3, room 2138." We thank her and run to the nearest elevator.

I press the level 3 button and the ride seems endless. Finally the doors open and we emerge. We look left and right. Something in my gut says to take a right. So I did just that. The guys didn't argue. They continue to cry like I am.