4

That weekend Sky had Invited Jao to stay with him, of course he was very much looking forward to doing so. Jao had managed to unpack the things he had brought with him to Sky's house. He had thought about going back to his house to collect the things he had forgotten about but he knew Sky had told him not to worry and could borrow something if need be. Right now he was in the spare room which he was using as his room while he was staying with Sky, he lay on the bed taking a nap, but was soon alerted by a soft knock on the door.

Opening his eyes he saw Sky slowly enter the room, "Hey, dinners ready if you want it."

"Alright, thank you I'll be there in a few", he replied with a sleepy voice.

With a smile and a nod, Sky turned on his heel and left the room. Stretching his aching muscles he left the bed, walking down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I'll get us something to drink if you like Sky."

"Yeah sure, get whatever you want."

Standing up he walked over to the cupboard where all the glasses and plates were kept and picked two medium glasses. He began to look for something to drink for them both to drink and spotted a bottle of sprite, "Will sprite be alright?"

"Yeah, that's fine."

Sitting down to eat Sky noticed Jao was unusually quiet, "Darling? Are you okay, your very quiet?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm alright I'm more than likley still half asleep.", he replied with a small smile.

Sky could only chuckle, "That you are."

For a little while the couple continued converse while enjoying their meal, they laughed and joked loving being in each other's company until they finished eating.

"So, anyway what should we do for the rest of the night?", Jao wondered

"I don't know, how about we watch some films on Netflix?"

Jao nodded his head eagerly, "yes! Definitely, do you have snacks?"

Sky chuckled, "As a matter of fact, I do. You go on through to the living room, I'll be there in a minute."

Jao got up to leave the table and turned to help his boyfriend with the dishes but was turned the other way.

"Hey, I've got these it'll only take me a minute now go.", he laughed.

~

Settling down to watch a film, Jao began scrolling through Netflix while Sky walked through the snacks, drinks, and a couple of blankets.

"I brought the blankets too, it's expected to get quite cold throughout the night and could possibly snow... So here you go."

"Thank you."

Eventually, they settled on watching The Hunger Games. They were enjoying the film until Jao shivered from feeling cold, he was wrapped in a blanket as was Sky but he was still very cold.

"Sky?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you have any hot drinks?"

"What like, coffee or hot chocolate."

"Hot Chocolate."

"Yeah, I've got some why would you like one."

"Yes, please I'm quite cold."

"Alright, I'll be back in a minute."

After a few minutes, Sky had returned from the kitchen with a cup of hot chocolate in his hand, "here you go, one hot chocolate".

Sipping the hot drink, he instantly began to feel better. Savouring every sip he enjoyed the rest of the film with Sky.