1

From the moment Jao first met Sky when they bumped into each other, their eyes locked and they could not look away. After a few minutes which felt like a lifetime, they went separate ways but neither of them could forget that day the moment that the both of them saw one another, and in an instant, the two of them were awestruck It was like love at first sight and no one knew that more than Sky right in that very moment.

He tried endlessly to ignore and forget about what had happened and how he felt but it was very much hopeless and after a short while could no longer deny it, over some time Sky and Jao began meeting unintentionally around school and soon began talking getting to know each other, forming a friendship spending more time with each other, and growing closer day by day. Before they knew it a few months had passed and they were back at school both Sky and Jao had grown even closer over the time they has known each other and without either of them knowing they ended up confessing their feelings for each other at the same time, both were shocked and surprised they had managed to say the same thing but happy they had finally said they liked each other.

Later that night, and they had gone on their first date, making memories through their start of a journey as a couple.

~

So here they were months later, closer than ever. With the sun shining on a bright but cold morning, Jao woke from the sound of his phone buzzing and upon unlocking his phone he couldn't help but smile as he saw he had gotten a message from Sky.

'Good morning love, just to let you know I'll be on my way shortly to pick you up that way we can go to school together'.

With a smile on his face that was not disappearing any time soon, Jao jumped out of bed and began getting ready for the day ahead. Pulling out his light blue uniform from the wardrobe he set it out on the bed before heading to the bathroom to take a shower, with the warm water hitting his skin came as a refreshing welcome as his thoughts turned to the day ahead and of course, Sky, whenever he found himself thinking of Sky from the moment they started dating it never failed to make him smile as he remembered everything Sky tried to do not long after they first met to get his attention and to slowly gain his trust and over time Jao could see that Sky was being honest and genuine and soon began falling for him just as he was for him.

He continued to drift through his thoughts and memories from when they had first met to now it made Jao start to giggle, shaking his head he proceeded to turn off the shower wrapped a towel around his waist and returned to his room to get dressed and ready for the day. Once dressed he grabbed his phone, books and bag putting his books inside before heading down the kitchen hoping he would have enough time to have something to eat before sky arrived.

Though no sooner had he begun eating he had heard the sound of Sky calling out his name from outside, and only a moment later his voice echoed as he walked through the door.

With a smile adorning his face, Sky made his way to the kitchen to find his boyfriend standing at the counter eating his breakfast, walking up behind Jao and wrapping his arms around his middle Sky placed his head on his shoulder before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi", Sky said aloud speaking softly greeting him.

As a cute smile appeared on his face, Jao turned around to face Sky giving him a peck on the lips.

"Hi."