Chapter 14

Author's POV:

Mikasa stopped at somewhere and bought two chocolates for herself and Annie. She thought she wanted to only bought one chocolate for Annie so she could share it with her, but at the same time, she wants Annie to eat more chocolates because Annie was on a diet.

Meaning she can't eat sweets. But she loves sweets. So she decided to bought two.

If she doesn't want the chocolate, Annie would definitely take it.

She put her car back on drive and drove it to Annie's house. They've been friends for a long time and that means she knows exactly where Annie lives.

When she arrived at Annie's house, she saw Annie sitting on the bench in front of her house, playing with her phone.

"Hey, sexy! Wanna follow me?" Annie glanced up from her phone to look where did the voice came from. She rolled her eyes and went to Mikasa's car. Mikasa smiled widely when Annie stands in front of her with her arms crossed.

"You won't stop flirting with me, don't you?" She asked. Mikasa chuckled and look at her up and down from her car window. "Damn, you look good tonight. Hey, wanna come to my house and eat ramen?" Mikasa asked with a smirk, ignoring that her heart was beating faster than Flash.

Annie rolled her eyes again. Annie walked around the car and get into the passenger's seat. "You watch too much K-dramas, Mikasa" Annie sighed. Mikasa put her car on drive and look at Annie.

"Well at least I don't watch "Money Heist" just to see Tokyo" Mikasa snapped and Annie elbowed her. "Shut up! At least I don't repeat that one scene in episode 5 uncountable times" Annie snapped back and Mikasa laughed.

"Oh, please, Annie, you literally called Nairobi sexy when she took off her shirt"

"Come on, Mikasa, Tokyo said it, too" Annie crossed her arms again and Mikasa smiled. "Fine, you won" Mikasa sighed and Annie smiled. "By the way, what episode you are on?"

"Episode 7, we just watched that movie" Annie answered and Mikasa nodded slowly. "I suggested that movie to Bertholdt, he likes the professor" Mikasa snorted. Annie laughed and nodded her head.

"For real, I just suggested that movie to him last night and he literally texted me this morning, saying he likes the professor and how hot he is" Annie continued and Mikasa laughed.

"The fact that he likes the professor made Reiner jealous sent me" Annie laughed and Mikasa looked at her with wide eyes. "For real?" She smiled and Annie nodded. "I bet he wants to grow a beard now" Mikasa said sarcastically and Annie laughed.

"No. Just no. He'll look ugly with a beard" Annie said and bursted out laughing after she imagined Reiner with a beard. Mikasa chuckled. "He'll look old" Annie added and Mikasa finally bursted out laughing with her.

"What the fuck is wrong with us?" Mikasa asked after they calmed down a little. "I don't know" Annie answered and wiped her tears from laughing using her hoodie sleeves.

"Wanna buy a beer?" Mikasa asked suddenly. Annie looked at her and nodded after a while. "I'm on. Oh, by the way, I want this chocolate. Both of it" Annie said as she reached for the chocolates in the back seat.

"Oh, take it. I just bought it for you. I totally forgot about it when we talked about that movie" Mikasa said and Annie immediately opened the chocolate wrapper and took a bite. Mikasa glanced at her and smiled.

Annie has a relaxed expression on her face when she took another bite of the chocolate Mikasa bought. She looked like she was enjoying the sweet flavour. "You look like you enjoy it. How long have you not eaten sweet things?"

"1 month" Annie answered shortly. "I almost forgot what chocolates tastes like!" She took another bite of her chocolate. Mikasa had wide eyes but said nothing. Her girlfriend deserved it.

Ha. She was calling Annie hers again. What a mess she was now.

She sighed and continued driving. They need to buy beers before Mikasa took both of them to somewhere.

***

Yes, they watched Money Heist. I have a headcanon that they'll watch crimes movie whenever they hang out and have nothing to do.