Chapter 8

Author's POV:

Both Mikasa and Sasha were running around in the park, laughing loudly with Connie and Eren. Mikasa and Sasha wanted to go to a cafe but Eren and Connie wanted to go to a park. They played spin the wheel and it landed on park. They went to a big park that have a lot of people and running around like a kid with boomerang in Eren's hand.

"Connie! Catch!"
Eren shouted as he threw the boomerang up in the sky. Connie ran somewhere and tried to catch it but it landed on Mikasa instead. They laughed and Mikasa ran away from them and threw the boomerang on other direction. A lot of people were there, some people brought their family and played family game or just running around like them, some people were having a little picnic date and some people were just there, enjoying the view.

"Eren! Catch!"
Connie shouted as he threw the boomerang that he got from Mikasa. The boomerang were flying back to Connie but he ran and let Eren catch it. Eren got it and threw it somewhere else and ran away from that place. Mikasa ran to where Eren was and grabbed the boomerang and fell down on the grass, laughing. The other three walked towards her direction and laughed uncontrollably.

The other three fell on the grass and continued laughing. They relaxed for a moment and enjoyed the comfortable silence.
"That was fun!"
Sasha said and the other three nodded in agreement.
"Let's go grab some food, Mikasa"
Sasha sat up and grabbed Mikasa's arm, helping her to stand up straight.
"Get food for us too, please! We will be here"
Sasha nodded and grabbed Mikasa's waist for some reason.

"Let's go!"
Mikasa felt her heart flutter at Sasha's action. Sasha was running to a food truck she saw with Mikasa's wrist in her hand. Mikasa couldn't stop blushing, that's for sure.
"Calm down, Sasha! The food truck is not running away"
Mikasa laughed when Sasha shook her head and continued running.
"Its called 'food truck' for a reason, Mika. Food truck. They're moving"

"But at least they're not going now"
Sasha rolled her eyes. When they arrived at the food truck. They bought four cheeseburgers and four drinks. They even went to the next truck and brought six chilli cheese fries!
"Why are we buying so much food now?"
Mikasa questioned as they waited for their fries.
"Three fries for the boys and three fries for us"

"We could buy four?"

"Not enough. We're growing teenagers"
Mikasa playfully rolled her eyes and Sasha laughed. Really, she never smile this wide before. They idly chatted about nothing as they waited, but Mikasa saw a familiar people on the other truck next to them. It's Annie. It's Annie-motherfucking-Leonhart with Armin by her side.
Are they going out on date..?
Mikasa literally forgot about Annie whenever they started playing.

Gosh, why wouldn't she leaves her alone?! It's hurting and bothering her at the same time! Seeing her crush with her boyfriend going out on dates it just frustrating. She needs to move one just like how she and Eren had promised. But it's hard, moving on from the girl you love ever since you first met. She wished she was Armin, really. She bet if Eren was here, he wants to be Annie.

She wished she could grab her waist just like Armin just did. Grabbing her waist and tells her that she could be a better boyfriend than him. Tells her that she can do the shit he will never did. It's made her sad, really. She felt sadness overtake her when she smiled widely at Armin and she saw Armin smiled back.

"Mikasa? Are we gonna go now or what?"
Mikasa snapped out from her thoughts when Sasha hit her shoulder using her own shoulder since her hands were full with chilli cheese fries.
"Yeah, let's go. I'm starving"
Sasha chuckled and they started making their way back to where they came from. She glanced at her back and saw Annie pinched Armin's cheeks. Damn it! She never wants to be Armin this bad before!