Chapter 13: Flower Killer Case V (END)

It has been a week since they have been preparing. The website of the flower killer 'Death Blossom' has not been traced until now. It was tightly secured frustrating the officers.

However, it was time for them to raid and ruin the performance of the flower killer as announced by their two leaders. Everyone was serious about capturing the killer and others who are involved in this operation.

"Have you guys brought the invitations you got from the three?" Cale asks, a lollipop present in his mouth.

He has been craving sweets as of now. Good thing he has the habit of keeping it in his pockets every time they have a case.

"Yes, we have it here Cale-nim" Choi Han replies back, lifting the invitations in his hands for everyone to see.

Rosalyn has been frowning for a while now, a bit unsatisfied because Choi Han snatch all the invitations. She gave in when Choi Han showed his puppy eyes on her which is kind of her weakness. Puppy eyes are one of her weaknesses which Choi Han took advantage of it.

She huffs in irritation earning a pat on her back. Rosalyn turns around to see Eruhaben is the person who is patting her back in comfort. Amusement clearly is written on his face. She scowls at him.

Eruhaben chuckles.

Bud wanted to do a thumbs up towards Choi Han in praise for doing a great job. He receives a pinch by his waist. He flinches in reflex for feeling the pain, he looks at the culprit.

He sees glares coming from all his directions. It was a bad choice for him not to be with his team, he had been surrounded by Alberu's colleagues. His eyes glance at the Ancient Oldies, the glance with the full intent of asking help from them.

Crybaby whispers in the ear of the person close to him.

"Hey, Thief, shall we help Bud?"

Thief stares at Bud before she quickly averts her eyes away and then whispers back.

"No, let him suffer." Thief said in her mischief tone obtaining a side-eye glance from the Ancient Oldies.

Crybaby shrugs his shoulders, ignoring Bud in agreement with Thief. Bud shows his betrayed expression mouthing 'You traitors!'. He scratches his head in defeat.

"Children, children, I need your attention now," Alberu calls out.

That call gains everyone's attention. Their heads quickly whip towards Alberu, almost everyone has a frown on their lips being called children.

Cale stifles a chuckle that almost spills out from his lips. Alberu acts like a father who wants to gain his children's attention. It almost looks so natural.

'What would be the view if his children and Alberu are in that situation?'

Cale's eyes widened a bit, shock evident for thinking such thoughts. He mentally slaps himself. He needs to confess first before thinking like that!

Cale shook his head to get rid of such thoughts in his mind and continue to focus on what Alberu is about to say.

"Captain, we are not children!" Toonka exclaims.

"Then don't act like one." Alberu smiles however his eyes are not smiling.

Cale's colleagues are scared of seeing Alberu like that while Alberu's colleagues are used to it. Nonetheless, they straighten their backs, scared if ever they get a scolding. A scolding Alberu is scary.

Alberu is satisfied with the response he got.

"Now, listen carefully, I will now discuss the plan we came up with."