Chapter 23: Arm Organization III

Alberu hears multiple footsteps following him from behind. His pace sped up until everyone had arrived in the room. 

And the first thing they see is a monitor, showing Cale's movement.

"That's commander right?" Bud questions, stepping forward, scrutinizing. Bud got smack from behind his head. 

"Why are you asking something obvious huh? Of course it's commander!" Eruhaben withdrew the hand he had smacked Bud with. 

His eyes rolled at the same time, muttering inwardly; 'So obvious, still needed to ask?' If Bud can hear his thoughts, he would roll up his sleeves there and then. 

Bud ignores him. 

After a few seconds passed, the frame of Cale shrunk, and beside it put on view the same hair color of their commander. The features are identical but at the same time not. The man smiles.

"I did not expect you to rescue Cale Henituse."

"Nonsense." Choi Han snaps.

"Oh, chill Choi Han. He's not dead yet. See?" The man gestures a hand beside him. 

"Stop delaying, will you?" Witira impatiently asks, arms cross. 

The man shakes his head, a light chuckle escaping from his lips as if seeing their actions are funny to him. 

"Alright then. If you want to know where your commander is, you must shut up, okay?" The smile of the man is gone. 

"Cut me off one more time and the next thing you know, the location where Cale is would explode." 

That statement made them freeze. Heartbeat quickening at the sheer thought of their commander exploding because of their willful actions. 

They must not irritate the man. 

Something stuck in Alberu's throat. He could not swallow, fear befalling him. Cale dying? 

No. He won't make that happen. That's impossible. 

Cale Henituse will not die. Alberu would make sure of it. 

From the moment the culprit appeared, he knew him right away. 

Cale Barrow. 

The famous person who got dismissed from his position. This piece of information was widely spread at that time. Rumors circulating on why he got dismissed. 

Some say he caught the wrong culprit in his case, some say he had offended someone powerful and the last rumor was impactful: he was the reason why the subordinates under him were annihilated by the crime lord and he was the only one who remained alive from the operation. 

Rumors are rumors. Those cannot be trusted fully. String of words flows from one's lips to another. Taking out and adding some information. 

What really happened? He does not want to know. His main mission is to rescue Cale from their hands. That's it. 

"Such good seedlings you are. Pity you're not on our side." A sigh came out from his lips. 

"Let me introduce myself, alright? I am Cale Barrow, alias White Star, the head of the organization you are trying to capture." Barrow did not let this information sink in to them. 

Right away, he laid down his intention with no time to spare. He wants to finish this once and for all. 

"Crack the codes and you will find Cale there. You only have ten minutes to do this. If you can't, well, say goodbye to your Commander. I'll make sure to be present at his funeral." With a curt nod and lips curving upwards forming a smirk, the monitor turns into blue.