74: Flynn

Thanks already to brightyeolie and jueka1 for commenting on the last chapter.

Warning: Steamy content ahead.

Enjoy ;)

____

"Go with me to formal," I mumbled against her mouth as she continued to straddle my hips, lips raiding mine.

"No," she breathed, barely pulling apart from me before her tongue ploughed into my mouth.

We were alone in her house.

And a small part of me was shitting bricks that her parents would come home any minute and find us like this... the very parents who still didn't know we were together again.

But when Callie started rocking her hips over me, causing my eyes to roll back into my head, I knew I had to call it before this went too far way too soon.

Besides... we had more important issues right now.

Pushing her off me onto the bed, I quickly rolled on top of her, pressing light pecks against her lips. Every time I pulled away before she got the chance to kiss me back, the pout grew more intense.

"Flynn," she whined after the tenth fluttered kiss. "Give me a proper one."

"I am kissing you properly," I whispered back, brushing my lips lightly over hers again.

"Like before," she almost cried.

"I will..."

"Now," she breathed, arms hooking around my neck, attempting to drag me closer.

But I held my ground, hovering above her, staring into her gorgeous grey eyes. "Say you will go to formal with me first."

All desire dropped from her gaze in that instant, a scowl instead taking shape on her face. "You can't do that."

"I can and I will. You said we'd talk about it."

"I don't think demanding I go or you will cut kisses from me is really a discussion."

"I don't think you flat out refusing to go and making out with me is a discussion either."

"But which is more fun? Yours or mine?"

She has you there... "That's beside the point. I want to take you."

"And I don't want to go. Therefore, I win."

"Can't you do this for me?"

"Why?"

"Because I'm asking you to."

"And I'm asking you to drop it."

She placed a gentle hand on my chest, pushing me off her.

Of course, I could have held my ground, but I was overly conscious of my need to comply to her physical limitations right now. While she said she felt safe with me... I didn't want to push it.

So I willingly rolled off her, onto my back, eyes tracking her movements as she sat up and reached for her prosthetic.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I don't know. Away from you."

With a sigh, I sat up on her bed and reached over her, stopping her from proceeding any further. "I can go, Callie, if that's what you want."

Turning to pout at me, she said, "But I don't want you to go."

"But you want to go?"

"Exactly."