24✔️

⚠️Panic Attack⚠️

N I N A

The first week back at school has been nothing but unbearable for me. Not only has my relationship with Vincent shifted, but thoughts about the letters I found in my mothers room consume me.

When I got back home from New York, my mother was again sitting in the dark of our living room sipping on some wine. I didn't acknowledge her. Didn't isn't the right word for it. I couldn't stand to see her. The things that she's said in those letters are running through my mind and not even Vincent's dick can help take it away.

Vincent has also been distant since our trip. After attending his cousin's club opening and the three of us having an intimate moment, he just took me back to the hotel and we went to sleep. No talking. No sex. Just sleep. Even the next day when we were flying back to California he barely talked to me.

I tried to converse with him but he would only give me one word replies so I just gave up.

I feel like everything in my life is slowly crashing down on my shoulders and I have no way of fixing it. Talking with Vincent is a definite must but right now, I have more important things to sort out.

The following week is when I start moving things into action.

First action being: talking to my mom.

I want to know about my father. Even if I think he's a grade A asshole who left my mother alone and pregnant with me. I want to know why my mother could still love him and why she still tries to get in contact with him. I hate her. I really do but I just need to get some answers.

I kindly asked Ms. Camille if I can have the day off as well as Margret saying that I have some family matters that I need to deal with.

Through out the week, Vincent has made no attempts to talk to me or even give me any glances. That's fine. He can be a dick if he wants to. I'll talk to him after I sorted out my family issues.

9:30pm comes around and I'm sitting in the living room waiting for my mother to return home. I've been sitting here for a while and just impatiently waiting for her return while I sip on some of her most expensive wine.

Hearing the keys jiggling in the doorknob, I turn around when I hear the front door open and then the sounds of heels tapping against the hardwood floor.

I see her before she sees me and I just sit there and wait for her to turn around to catch me. She doesn't though so I clear my throat and she jumps at the sound of my voice.

"We need to talk, mother."

My mother turns around to see me sitting in her favorite chair drinking her favorite wine. I make a show of savoring her delicious red wine and a glare forms on her face.

"What do you think you're doing?" She demands as she stomps over to me and snatches the glass from my hand, causing some of the wine to stain the shirt I'm wearing.

"Jesus fuck!" I yell, standing up as I watch the red wine bleed through my green shirt.

"Watch your fucking mouth, child! I don't have time for this." She starts to walk towards the kitchen but I'm hot on her tail.