6✔️

V I N C E N T

Heading down the hall where the gymnasium is, I take a left and keep walking until I hear music playing from a room at the end of the hall.

Stopping near the door, I sneak a glance to see Nina standing in front of a mirror wall wearing nothing but black sweatpants and a sports bra that can barely hold her tits. Her eyes are closed and I'm watching the movement of her hips as they sway from side to side.

The music that's playing is sensual and her movements are just as sexy as the song.

Right when the heat drops, she slowly starts sliding down the floor until she's on her knees. Her hands in her crazy curls, she brings them down her body and then she's bending down until her chest is pressed against the floor. Rolling her hips in a cock twitching motion, she rolls over and spreads her legs before arching her back.

Taking the chance, I open the door quietly and walk in to stand at the corner to continue watching her move her body.

The lights are dim with only one light bulb shining above her and I hide in shadows as she gets back on her feet and starts gliding towards the mirror.

My breathing becomes erratic as I watch her turn around and roll her hips to the beat of the song. This isn't school appropriate so my thought is that she's just dancing to let loose. She's the only one in here so she uses that advantage to go all out.

I can see sweat glistening off her dark skin and she bits her lips when she drops back on the floor.

"Fuck" I curse under my breath when she starts to grind her hips against the floor. I can feel my cock come to life just by watching her. Her movements are precise and sensual and I have to adjust myself in my pants when she gets back on her knees and starts running her hands down her body.

I'm in a trance as I watch her. Her beauty is like no other and her confidence in the way she moves tells me that this isn't her first time doing this.

The songs comes to an end and we're both breathing heavily at the end. Her because of her dancing and me by just watching her. The way she's breathing right now reminds me of when I had her under me just two days ago on my bed. I see sweat dripping from her neck down the valley of her breasts and when she opens her eyes, they're hooded and filled with dark need.

She gets off on dancing like this. Interesting.

Nina is still staring at herself when I clear my throat and walk out of the shadows.

"Those moves could get you expelled Miss. Adams."

She jumps at the sound of my voice and gets to her feet and turns around to see me. Her eyes widen when she sees me walking over to her and she takes a hesitant step back.

"M-Mr. Clarke" she stutters out. All signs of desire in her eyes now gone and replaced with embarrassment and worry. "I- No. I was just having some fun."

"I see." I say when I stop right in front of her. I watch the movement of her chest as it rises and falls at a fast pace. I bite back my groan when I see her nipples hard against the thin fabric of her sports bra. "Do you plan on dancing like that in front of the entire school?"

She breathlessly laughs and starts walking over to her bag to grab a water body.

"Definitely not. And like you said, I would get expelled if I danced like that." She takes a sip of her water bottle and her gaze slides down my body and chokes when she stops at my crotch. I look down to see that I'm definitely hard and smirk when I hear her coughing.