2 ✔️

I'm not going to add a picture for Vincent because I want y'all to use your own imagination for him. I can understand that many readers are very particular in what the male looks like so fill free to imagine whomever you want :)

Mature Content

N I N A

The car ride to his place was quick. He lives about fifteen minutes from the beach in a gated community on the hill.

Holy shit this guy is rich.

We get out of car—which happens to be a white Audie R8 with black rims—and start walking up to his big ass house. It's a glass house hidden in the farthest part of the neighborhood where it's surround with trees. If you thought the exterior of the house is nice then wait until you look at the interior. Walking inside, I'm bombarded with plants everywhere. Along the back wall are small bushes and mini palm trees. There's a long L shaped white couch in the center of the living room with a 70 inch flat screen TV on the parallel wall. The railing upstairs is also made of glass and the stairs are a dark brown almost black wood. I can't help but be in awe. I plan to major in interior design in college so seeing this is like a wet dream. And the man who owns this house makes this dream even hotter.

"I think I just fell in love with your house

"I think I just fell in love with your house." I say gawking at every little detail of his living room.

Vincent chuckles, taking off his jacket and putting it on the jacket rack next to the front door.

"So I take it you like it?"

I look at him like he just asked me if I eat children for breakfast.

"Like it? I fucking love it!" I laugh walking further inside. I run my hands along the white couch and lay flat on the long part of it. I close my eyes and run my hands along the soft material under me and sigh. I feel a nudge on my knee and I open my eyes to see Vincent standing above me.

"See what you like?" I smirk.

He ranks his eyes down my body and uses his knee to nudge my legs apart.

"I do."

I lean up against my elbows as I watch my legs being nudged apart. My dress rides up at the action causing the black lace I'm wearing to make an appearance. Vincent sucks in a breath with a growl and I look up at him smirking.

"You know with all that growling I'd think you might be hungry."

He looks back up to my face and grins, slowly bending down to his knees.