Chapter 10-

Chapter Ten~

I sneak downstairs where people are anxiously waiting. Hank and Trevor look at me."Have you seen Niccone? He left his house in a fit of anger and no one has been able to find him," Hank rushes. I almost laugh, they are worried about finding an Alpha?

"He's in my room. He was like really emotional and fell asleep." Hank runs a hand through his hair looking really worried.

"Emotional?" Trevor asks. I nod my head slowly as everyone watches me.

"Angry and sad. I guess."

"You guess?" Hank asks. You can hear the anger build up in his voice.

"He was apologizing and stuff." I shrug and go to my kitchen. Niccone rushes down the stairs and runs through the house before running out.

"See?" I ask making Morgan laugh.

"This is serious Chris!" Hank shouts. I hold my hands up in defence.

"Hank, we need to find him." Trevor says but the front door flies open. Niccone has tears in his eyes as he grips his hair.

"Gone again. She's gone." He mutters sounding utterly defeated. Hank slowly walks up to his best friend and hugs him.

"We'll find her. I primsie Nico." Hank says determined. I slowly back out of the room suddenly feeling suffocated. I step out the back door and sit down in the last step.

I hear someone sit beside me and I sigh. What could they want now? "Can I be alone? I need to take a breather." I ask.

"Now Little Red, is that anyway to speak to your grandfather?" The older voice says. I snap my head up and take his appearance in. He's alive.

His hair is dark brown and is greying badly. His skin though looks flawless. Not a wrinkle in sight. He looks young. He has the same colored eyes as me and he is about average height.

"Granddad." I whisper and he smiles. He pats my head like I am a dog.

"Yes little lady I am. Anyways, we need to talk." He says with a smile.

"I know. How did you get all those pictures?" I ask. I know it is okay to talk to him because he has always answered me truthfully. He tucks a strand of hair behind me ear with a sad smile.

"Don't let them tame you Little Red. You are meant to be this way." He says and jabs a needle in my arm. I scream in surprise as he enjects the stuff. I hear the door open as I start to freak out.

"What did you do to me?" I gasp out as my grandfather disappears. I stand up while rubbing at my skin. It feels like I have tiny bugs crawling under my skin. I scream again and run inside. Everyone turns to look at me.

I keep scratching at my skin as tears leak from my eyes. I can't stand this feeling. I fall to my knees as voices enter my head. My vision is slowly fading out which scares me. My breathing is coming fast and labored.

"Don't close your eyes." Someone whispers. "We are here with you."

I dig my nails into my scalp as I sob. What did he do to me? I close my eyes and rock myself forward. Them it all stops. I slowly let go of my head and look up. Everyone is watching me stunned. I pull my knees to my chest scared of what they think.

"Chris?" Niccone says. I open my mouth but a sob breaks through.

"I don't know what he done to me." I gasp out. Niccone cautiously walks to me then sits down in front of me.

"Who is he?" Niccone asks. I look up at his dark eyes and squeeze tears from my eyes.

"My grandfather."

"Chris." Baron whispers while taking a step closer. I don't even look at him. I keep my eyes locked with Niccone's.

"What did he do?" Niccone asks.

"He enjected something in me. He said also said something." My voice drops down to a whisper.

"What did he say?"

I bite my lip and look down. I shrug my shoulders. I don't know what Granddad means by not letting them tame me. I'm like the tamest person ever! Niccone knows I'm lying too.

I wipe at my eyes and just sit there. I hold my hand out and all if my vains are turning an inky black. Niccone grabs my arms and looks them over. "What did he do to me?" I ask.

Niccone drops my hands and walks out of the house. I look around at everyone but none say anything to me. What's happing to me? I feel another attack coming and I look at Hank begging him with my eyes to do something.

He helps me up and guides me to my room. I sit down on my bed and so does Hank. "Hank, do you know?" I ask him while he picks up my arms.

"Niccone obviously does." Hank whispers while drooping my arms. He looks away from me and sits by my window. What's wrong with me?

>>>>>

"She's the one."

"Why wait for them to discover that?!" Voice shout in my head. I'm going crazy.

It all stops when a man shouts. It's been like this the past few days. I shut my locker and spin around on my heels. Niccone freezes from his spot across the hall. He is in midstep. "You okay Little Red?" Niccone asks unfreezing.

He closes in the distance between us. I push him back some. "Not too close." I hiss at him. He looks so shocked about my command.

"Are you okay?" He asks again.

"Yes." I say as he grabs my arms. He turns them over and glares at the ink like vains in my arms.

"Please tell me what he said." Niccone begs. I yank my arm back.

"I don't know what it means." I explain. He gives me a look that says go on already. "He said don't let them tame me."

"What?"

"He said don't let them tame you this is how you are supposed to be." I say again. He grabs my wrist and pulls me down the hall. He pushes open the doors and drags me to the woods.

"Niccone what are you doing?" I ask trying to yank my arm free. He stops.

"Have you been hearing voices in your head?" I nod my head in response. "What did they say?"

"They are asking someone why wait yo get her when they can figure it out." I say and he growls. I take a step back.

"And?"

"They are wanting to know if she is the one."

"Who is she?" He asks taking a step to me. I take one back.

"I don't know." I admit slowly. I cross my arms over my chest with a frown.

"You know what he did, don't you?" I ask and he looks away from me.

"I have an idea." He whispers. I step closer to him.

"Tell me now." I demand. Niccone puffs out his chest and looks down at me, clearly not fazed. I copy him but I have to look up at him.

"I don't think you could handle it."