FALL-OUT: ESTRANGEMENT (5)

Chapter 5: Estrangement

Disclaimer: We don't own any of the Spectacular Characters, Marvel Characters, or anything from Disneyworld... we just do this for fun :)

SCALES

'To think that history would repeat itself once, again with the Connors' family. But this time, I'm on this side of it... not in my dad's office. Boy I wished I was still there'

From all the monster-slasher movies that the young Billy watched, the big giant monster hid in the shadows, waiting till their prey was vulnerable, before they'd strike. And once they devoured them, their blood rushed throughout the body. The boy appeared as one of those scaley monsters. From the terrifying sharp claws to the razor-sharp teeth. It was him.

Yet he didn't have the same feeling of intimidation or power over everyone in his presence. Because he still felt like a timid child, stuck in the corner for punishment even though he didn't know what he did.

"BILLY?!" his mother called for him.

"BILLY!" she repeated.

Those calls from her startled the boy. Not like he didn't want to see her. It's the opposite. Nobody wants to see him. Or what he is now. He's damn near scared of his own shadow.

"Billy honey... Please come out! We- well... I won't hurt you... I promise"

He couldn't say a word back. Even if he wanted to. He didn't know how to speak with this lizard tongue. All new to him, and he hated that feeling.

Ever since he arrived in Florida, he's had that wretched feeling, and he despised it. His mind kept spinning, and it never stopped.

Then his mother choked up on her tears, "I'll never go, baby. Not till I see you"

Having heard her voice choking up, with every word spoken, pulled some strings in him. "You're still my son. Nothing will change that... so please, come out"

As she uttered those words, those reptilian eyes suddenly glowed. Although it wasn't an intimidating glare. He made sure it wasn't. Especially for this small humanoid reptile, who was scared of everything around him. Even by the sound of his own mother's voice.

And that sound kept getting closer...

And closer...

And closer.

Yet He didn't want his mother to come close to this... monster. It felt like he was backed against the wall.

He let a little growl out of that snout. To give her a lil' scare. To his dismay, she took another step.

And another...

And another.

She even held her hand out to him. Which Billy covered himself with his long, powerful tail.

"Billy please-"

His patience was lost at that moment. He needed his mom as far as possible. Even through force. Once she took her next step, he ROARED and powerfully tail-whipped her away.

A second later, a loud thud was heard. He breathed heavily as his heart pumped rapidly. What did he do? And he couldn't help but overhear what he had caused.