FALL-OUT: THE OSBORN LEGACY

EPILOGUE: The Osborn Legacy

Disclaimer: We don't own any of the Spectacular Characters or Marvel Characters, we just do this for fun :)

RAVENCROFT INSTITUTE FOR THE CRIMINALLY INSANE

Usually, the so-called bad guys go to two main places; Rykers Island, which was about 11 miles from New York City, and the infamous Ravencroft Institution. The madhouse that held so many of the city's lunatics.

A terrifying asylum that was purposefully placed kilometers away from New York, away from the so-called sane people. Such an institute like this would hold such psychopaths and ill patients alike, and believe they could reinstate even the psychos back into society... with the right help.

Amid all the rain and harsh thoughts, a small yellow taxi drove near Westchester County.

Yet, there was a tall, slim man who walked out of the car and approached the front desk, deliberately asking to tour the area and interview one patient. The people in the front were hesitant, so he presented his credentials. He even claimed he was close to the situation in Hell's Kitchen, working in the New York Bulletin. They had to call over Dr. Kafka, and ask if she'd approve of this... which took her a bit of time to convince, till she approved of it.

She even led the tour.

The dark-haired therapist confessed, "We get little visitors here, so excuse me if I'm... surprised... Mr-"

"Mr. Romann"

"Oh, my apologies"

"Please don't apologize. There's no need for that. I just want to meet the boy and ask him a few questions for my paper. You'd understand. All in the sake of research"

"Of course, sir. Right this way, sir," she directed.

Moments passed, as spent touring through the institution before they reached their destination.

"Must say, you look very familiar. It's like I've seen you around before..." she mentioned.

"Really?"

"I can't really put my finger on it... It's the face, mostly..."

"I get that a lot," he smirked.

"Must be a compliment"

"It sure is," he smirked.

They walked past the patient cells and the blonde-haired man observed all the cells, filled with one maniac for another. Most of them paid no attention to the individuals who passed by them.

Till, to his surprise, one caught his attention. A wavy red-haired crazed man wandering around in it. The psycho has an incredibly skinny and uneasy demeanor. Some of his hair looked even pulled out. From his view, he could make out the scars on his hands and nose. Romann's eyes glared up to see the patient's name: Cletus Kasady.

Then Mr. Romann stepped toward the next cell and peeked at a built and sweaty spiky-haired man doing tons of pushups in his cell. He even grunted after a full set of pushups and seemed very driven. Even he paid no attention to the man in front of him and kept doing his rigorous pushups.

His name: Eddie Brock.

That name sparked something in Mr. Romann and left him in deep thought.