Chapter 25: Date

Next morning:
I woke up and saw Yoongi wasn't there. Then the door opened.
„Hey babe. I tried to make us some breakfast. Wanna eat and watch Hwarang?"
„Yeah why not?", I answered. He came in the bed after he put the tray down. He made himself comfortable and I put the tray in the middle. He made eggs and pancakes.
„You didn't have to make breakfast.", I said.
„You can't walk who else would do it?", he teased.
„I can walk!", I pouted.
„Sweet!", he said and I blushed.
„Did you already watch Hwarang?", he asked typing on his laptop.
„No I didn't.", I answered.
„Did you knew Taehyung is playing in there.", he asked and I shock my head.
„Let's watch!", he said and started the drama.

1 hour later:
The episode ended and we got ready. He went to the kitchen to clean the dishes and I wore a dress. I limped down and he took me to his car. I am kinda scared of cars since I had the car crash. But our drive went problem-free. We drove into a forest and as we stopped there was a river and flowers. Yoongi went out of the car and took a picnic basket and a picnic blanket. I also went out of the car and limped behind him.
„You could have waited, I would have carried or helped you.", he said.
„I can walk you see-ah", I fell while I was talking and walking. Luckily Yoongi catched me.
„Yeah you can walk.", he chuckeld.
„I can.", I whispered.
„Sit down I packed a picnic.", he said.
„Can't we just walk first. The nature is so beautiful here", I said.
„Ok"
We walked and he helped me. But he got tired of helping me so he caried me piggyback. We had so much fun! We both got tired so we sat down and ate the picnic. He packed some fruits and it was amazing. We had a lot of fun until dawn. So we drove home. He carried me inside and he caried me to the bedroom. He laid me on the bed and I sat up. He sat down too. He looked at me and I looked at him. There was something in his eyes I couldn't defined. He kissed me. I kissed back. It turned into a makeout season. Till I ruined the moment and fell asleep.

Yoongi pov:
We made out till I felt her head on my shoulder. Did she really fell asleep in a makeout season? Cute. I layed her down and I laid down too. I looked at her beautiful face and fell asleep too.

Thanks for 1k reader! I was like OMG?! Thank you all!