Chapter 18: Angel Or Devil

I came home and it was 5 pm. I went in and laid on the couch. I was ready to relax but then my doorbell rang. I opened the door and there was Baek-hyeon.

Flashback
2 weeks ago
I was cleaning the kitchen when the doorbell rang. I opened the door and there stood a boy.
"Hello, who are you?", I asked him.
"Hello, I am Baek-hyeon. I came here to visit the old pair who was living here. My family and I we were there friends.", Baek-hyeon said.
"My grandparents died like 5 months ago. And now I am living here.", I answered.
"Oh I am so sorry.", he answered.
I invited him to come inside and we talked alot. We became friends but I didn't told him anything about my past and Agust.
Flashback end

We wanted to go out for a walk together. I came out and we walked next to the Han river. Till the place where I met Agust for the first time.

3rd person pov

Baek-hyeon and Y/N stood at the place were she bumped into Agust.
"I want to tell you something", he said.
"You can tell me everything", she answered.
Both of them didn't noticed that there was sitting a person at the bench.
All of sudden Baek-hyeon kissed Y/N. She was shocked but after she realised what he is doing she pushed him away.
"I am sorry, but I can't see you as more as friends. I hope you understand and we can still be friends.", she answered.
Baek-hyeon couldn't say something he just stood there.
Y/N couldn't see him in the eyes anymore and sat down on the bench.
After a few minutes Baek-hyeon walked away and the person on the bench started talking:
"Hello Rosie. Long time no see."
Y/N looked at the person and cocked her head. She thought about who he could be when she remembered who it is. Agust.
"What are you going here? Why did you left me? Who are you for real? You think you can just come here again and talk to me like nothing happened?", she started to have a mental breakdown. She hit him on the chest while he tried to stop her.
He tried to calm her down.

Then he started to explain everything:
"First of all my real name isn't Agust. I am Min Yoongi also known as BTS's Suga. I couldn't tell you my real name but Agust is real. It came from one of my stage names Agust D. Idols aren't supposed to meet person or actually go on dates with them or even falling in love with them. When I first saw you I knew you were different so I decided to tell you lies that I can meet you. You want to know why I left you? We went on world tour. I couldn't answer your message because my manager took away my smartphone. But don't tell me you are interested in me I can see you have a boyfriend and you don't need me anymore. Or did you ever meant the dates we went on?"

"He is not my boyfriend! I met him two weeks ago and he is just my friend. You know you made me sick I wanted everyday for your answer or if you might show up? There was no sign of you. I thought you used me. I kinda starved myself I lost a lot of weight. I was thinking you never meant the things you said and that you met me because you felt sorry for me.", she answered.
They both talked for a while and then Suga walked her home.

Y/N saw how tired Suga seemed and in the end they both ended up sleeping in her bed while hugging as if there is no tomorrow.