Chapter 2: My shopping tour

I woke up by my phone. My parents called...I should get a new phone so they can't get my location. After minutes from lying in the bed I finally stood up and took a long bath in the big bathtub. It was really relaxing. The bathroom is very nice. I have a big bathtub, a small shower and a two mirrors. After I blow dryed my hair I wroted myself an To-Do List do I won't forget what I wanted to do.
To-Do List:
- buy a new phone
- drown your old phone
- go and buy food
- go shopping on Amazon for new clothing or nessecary things
- get yourself a job, maybe at a cafe
At first I drowned my old phone. It hurted a bit in my heart but it was ok. I mean it is in a good cause. I got my money and my bag. After a thirty minutes walk I got into an Samsung store. It wasn't that easy to decide wich phone I should take. After several minutes of thinking, I just got myself any phone and a laptop. I decided to drop the phone and the laptop at home. On my way home I saw a lot of posters and placards of K-pop bands like BTS and BLACKPINK. I should start listening to musik. I mean they all look very handsome and especially the four women had nice and beautiful hair. I really should start listening to music. 
I finally got home. It felt like ages of walking. Next to the house where I live in is a cafe, I should go and eat my breaky (Breakfast) there. And so I do. The cofe was really cute, I like the way they sat up the store. I ordered myself an iced americano and cheesecake. It was very tasty but now I should go and buy me food wich should at least be enough for this week. I don't want to go out again for buying food. I went to the food store. Next to the food store I saw a K-pop store. This is perfect because when I really like a band I just can buy me an album from that band. I weared my mask and got into the store. At first I bought cucumbers, karrots, radish, paprika, zucchini, mango, strawberries, rasperies, a small wather melon and peaches. Then I started to buy a lot of rice and noodels, then I bought some flour, suga, salt, pepper, chilli and some spices. I also bought toilet paper, tempos and some woman stuff. Last but not least I bought some Korean sweets. It was a big buy. I dragged the stuff home and I throw myself on the sofa to relax abit. I then got up quickly and put the stuff in the cupboards. After that I set my new cell phone and downloded all the apps I need a mong other apps I downloded me the Korean messager Kakao Talk. I then ordered myself Sushi because of I got hungry. Meanwhile I waited for the food I noticed that it was 8 pm. 'After I ate I should go out for a walk at the river han', I talked to myself. And then in this moment my doorbell rang. Oh, the food was fast here I thought and when I opened the door the delivery boy smiled at me and gave me my Sushi. Because of I was really hungry I ate the sushi very fast,  even though it was very tasty.
I dressep up into an ripped jeans with a big, comfortable hoddie. I grabbed my cell phone and my key and I got out. It was very dark outside even though the full moon was lighting up the darknis. After fifthteen minutes of walking I got to the han river. I walked next to the river and I got lost in my thoughts. And then... BOOM. And the I landed on the floor. Ouch, my ass is hurting. I looked up to see a boy dressed in dark clothes, with an head and an mask. I didn't just ran into a boy at my first day in Seoul. How embarresing...