Chapter 23: Oppa?

1 month later:
3rd person pov:

Suga started working again and got a lot of work to due. He was very busy and he mets his girlfriend rarely. Baek-hyeon went to apologize to Y/N. They starting hanging out more often since her boyfriend is very busy.
So today the plan is to go on a friendly date in Cheonggyecheon. They went to his car since they need to drive there. The drive was very funny till a car crashed into Baek-hyeons car. His car crashed into the concrete barrier and Y/N seat, the passenger seat got the most damage.

Y/N pov:
I woke up and saw the hospital celling. I heard the hospital equipment. I looked around and saw flowers on the table. I sat up and the door opened. Baek-hyeon stepped in. He had a cast on his right arm.
„Oh you are awake?“, he asked, his voice was huski.
„Baek-hyeon oppa, where is appa?“, I asked. He looked at me.
„Why? What is with appa?“,  I asked again.
„How do you know?“, he asked.
„I remember everything.“, I answered.

Flashback when she was five years old:
„Appa, when are we there?“, Y/N asked.
„Don’t ask appa too many question while he is driving!“, my two years older Brother Baek-hyeon said.
„Oppa do you know when we are there?“, I asked him back.
„Kids stop bickering! We will need an hour to get home that means we still got fifthy minutes left.“, appa answered.
The drive went peaceful and me and oppa sang happily to the songs that were playing. Then a car crashed into ours and Appa drove into a wall. I screamed and blacked out.
I woke up again in a hospital not knowing who I am and why I was there. Then a nurse came in with my parents. That is what she said. And I was believing it
Flashback end

„Did you knew too?“, I asked.
„No I remembered after the car crash. Just like you“, he answered.
„Where is Appa?“, she asked the not answered question again.
„Appa is dead.“, he answered on the edge of crying. I felt sad too but I couldn’t cry of course he was there for me for 5 years. But I didn’t remeber this for the past 12 years.
„What about eomma? Did you stay with her?“, I asked.
„Yes I stayed with her.“, he answered.
„Why did she only take you?“, I asked.
„It was too much for her. She couldn’t care for two children while dad just died.“, he answered.
„Instead of that she send me to people who abused me for the past 11 years?!“, I asked and I started crying. He seemed helpless not knowing how to cheer me up. Right then the door opened again.
„My baby what are you doing to land in a hospital?“, her boyfriend came in with flowers. Suga went to her and hugged her. He gave her a peck before putting the new flowers in the vase. She stopped crying as she saw how peacful her boyfriend looked. Just then she realised the cast she had on her whole right leg.
„Oppa what bones did broke?“, she asked.
„You broke your right leg twice. But you know I will let you some time with your boyfriend.“, he wiggled his eyebrows and went out.
„Since when are you calling him oppa?“, Yoongi asked.
„Are you jealous, my boyfriend? He is my brother.“, I said.
„He is your brother? Why did he kiss you then when we met again?“, he asked another question.
„You know both of us lost our memories in the car crash when we were young. And both of us didn’t remember so yeah. Because the car crash was the same, just like then, both of us got our memories back.“, I explained.
He sat next to my bed. We talked and after a while a nurse came in.
„I was informed that you are awake now. I will do a check up on you.“, the nurse said.
She checked me up and told me I could be realeased tomorrow. I will have to walk with crutches since my leg is broken twice and I should come to an check up every month. Till the cast is ready to get put off.

The next day:
I got my papers and I am officially free from the hospital. I was about to stand up from the chair and walk with my cruches but Yoongi decided to carry me on his back. Yeah he came to get me from the hospital. He carried me to his car and he drove me home. My brother was waiting for me there. Now that Yoongi has a pretty full schedule he can’t take care of me so my brother decided to help me with my life in a cast. But it ain’t asy cause he has a cast on his arms so we both soon gave up. He left to go home and now I am all alone. Not like I care I think after the new things that happened in the passed days I will need some time alone.

-------
And a thank you to MyMatesName for giving me the idea with Y/N having a brother!