Chapter 27: Vacation

One year later:
I woke up and looked around. This isn’t my room? Where am I? Oh yeah we are on vacation in Busan. Yoongi has gotten a week off like the rest of BTS because they were working very hard. So Yoongi asked me if I want to go to Busan with him and of course I couldn’t say no. So we flew there together and it is so nice. Since we both came here yesterday. I looked around the room and saw Yoongi no where. I stood up and wore my bathrobe. I went out of the bedroom and saw Yoongi still no where. I looked around our room. I found a note. It said:
                  Hey baby, I went out for a walk lets meet for breakfast at nine.

I looked at my phone. It is 8:15. I went to take a quick shower and I dried my hair. I needed minutes to blowdry it cause my hair is long. I did my skincare routine and brushed my teeth. I wore a summer dress since it is very hot. 25 degrees celcius(77 degrees fahrenheit). I went down to the dinning hall and I was there at 9 o’clock. I found Yoongi. I walked up to him and hugged him.
“Why did you went on a walk without me?”, I asked.
“You were too cute while sleeping.”, he said. I blushed.
“Lets go to eat breakfast.”, I said and we went to eat breakfast. We went in the dining room and we took pancakes and waffels.

After we were done eating we got our swimming things and went to the pool.
“We are alone here? That is nice!”, I said and laid my stuff on a lounger. I jummped in the pool. I felt the semi warm water as I dived in. I soon got attackt by Yoongi who was splashing water at me. I splashed back and it was a water war between us. The little war soon stopped as we both stopped at the same time. We swum and had a lot of fun. The time passed and we needed to get ready for lunch.
We had a small lunch together and took off to a walk.

We were walking along the beach till we saw a small pavilion. It looked beautiful.
"Yoongi it looks beautiful!", I said.
"I know.", he said and smiled.
There was a bench in the pavilion and we sat down.
"Do you remember the time where we first met?", he asked.
"Yeah you were walking me home after I bumped into you. It was pretty embarrassing, I mean I felt very embarrassed bumping into a stranger.", I answered.
"You bumped into me? I thought I bumped into you.", he said.
"Nope I didn't look where I was going so I ended up walking into you.", I argued.
"If I bumped into you or you bumped into me. It doesn't matter. I met an angel that time wich is now the love of my live.", he said.
"You are so cheesy sometimes.", I playfully hit his arm.
"You know as you got kissed by another boy. I felt pretty jealous but now I am the happiest boy ever because I have such an amazing girlfriend.", he said.
I looked away at the beach as I started blushing. As I turned back to him I saw him getting on his knees.
"Yoongi? What are you doing?", I asked confused.
He pulled a ring out of his pocket.
"Will you marry me?", he asked. 

-The End-