Chapter 21: Marvelous

Y/N pov:
If I think about it I have a great life. I have a super caring boyfriend and he loves me as much as I love him. It is just sad that I can't see him that often cause he is an idol. And yesterday dating rumours about Suga and me started. A fan made photos of us in the park. I think it would be better for suga to go public with our relationship but then I will get hate cause I am dating him. But I shouldn't be selfish. But I don't want to ruin his idol image too.
"Hellooooo. Rosieeeeee. Babyyyyyyy."
His voice made me snap out of my thoughts. "Sorry I was just in thoughts."
Yeah I am on a date with him right now. It is so sweet. He took me to a small cafe and luckily there is just us and the workers.
Then I heard a photo making sound. Suga made a photo of me and one of his coffee.
"Yah why did you photograph me? I don't like being on pictures.", I asked.
"Sorry I just want to have some photos of you. I can look at them when I miss you.", he said.
Our date went on and we had lots of fun. Then he walked me home cause he had a shooting afterwards. He gave me a kiss and then he left.

Great I am alone again(ironic).Then my phone beeped. Suga has uploaded a photo on his private Instagram account. I opened it and saw the photo of the coffee and a photo of flowers wich we saw on our way home. Underneath he wrote. 'I hade a beautiful day. Thanks for letting me have it'
Isn't it very risky to post a post like this. The dating rumours just started and he was posting things like this.

I thought about it for hours but I decided to go to sleep. I laid on my bed thinking about my live and my love again.

I am living such a marvelous life. I have such a great boyfriend.
With this thought I fell asleep.