Chapter 7: A normal day in Agust D's life

Agust D Pov:
"Yah! Kim Taehyung, give me my banana milk!", Jungkook screamed angrily.
Instead of answering Taehyung ran away. Jungkook started to chase the banana milk thief.
I just ignored those two and laid back on the sofa and closed my eyes.
Then came Jin out of the kitchen and asked:" What is that for an drama early in the mornig?"
"Taehyung stole Jungkook's banana milk. Yeah, you know how much Jungkook loves his banana milk so he started to chase him.", I answered him and opened one eye to look at him.
Then Jin started to mumble something wich I couldn't hear and just went back in the kitchen to prefare breakie(breakfast).
I closed my eyes again and then a sleepy Jimin came into the living room. He looked around the room before he threw himself next to me, noticeably, on the couch. 15 minutes passed while Jimin and I slowly fell asleep.
Then we woke up because Namjoon shouted:" Jin, is it normal that I just have the fridge door in my hand after I tried to open it?!"
Jimin was frightened and jumped on me. He soon started laughing when a perplexed Namjoon came into the living room with the fridge door in the hand.
"Have you seen Jin? He isn't in the kitchen.", Namjoon asked.
"He is probably seaarching if Taehyung is still alive because of he stole Jungkooks banana milk.", I told him.
"Oh ok.", RM answered, "then I am going to search for Jin."
He then went out of the living room.
I then asked Jimin:" Can you get off me? I want to sleep!"
"No you are very comfortable.", he answered and got more comfortable on me.
"Why? Am I looking like a pillow for you?", I grumbled back at him.
"Yes and you fit my body size perfectly.", he answerd and was visibly proud of his answer.
"Yeah because of it isn't that difficult to be taller than a dwarf like you.", I answered with my swag.
He had no answer left and gave up. I was happy when he laid down next to me again. He then started to cuddle with me. Am I looking like a cuddle toy for him? But I didn't feel like arguing with him again and so I closed my eyes again.
After 30 minutes a cheerful J-hope came into the living room and started jumping around around on the sofa. When I told hom to stop he lay on my other side and started to cuddle me too. Now it is comfirmed I am a cuddly toy for the others.
After a short time with those two cuddling me Jin came and told us we are going to have breakfast and after that we should go to practise because we don't want to Jimin today (to be late).
Time skip
After a long day full of practise, we came home. I took a short shower and laid in my bed. Then I remembered I am having a date tomorrow...