Part: 36 - My Found Family!

Hey My Dearest Little Stars!

I hope you haven't forgotten me or the book. Hehe!

How are you all?

I am so overwhelmed to see many of your comments and dms asking about how I am doing. Thanks for all your concern and love! I am super fine now but not super cool yet *pouting*

Thank you to each and everyone who has voted and commented ❤️ Special Thanks to all the #rr and vote counters 💕😘 It means a lot 💯🤗

I Love you all so much!!! TCA!😘😘😘

So Sorry for the late update, but you know I was sick. To compensate for that, I have written a long chapter. Enjoy Reading!

Note: Some scenes there may or may not be distressing to you, anyways warning in advance.

Follow me Cutiee_Madhu

Don't forget to vote and comment, PRETTY CUTE PLEASE!

Happy Reading :)

◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉

I feel the tears trickle down my cheeks as I gaze at the kids standing in front of me while I am on the ground on my patootie as one boy has pushed me

I feel the tears trickle down my cheeks as I gaze at the kids standing in front of me while I am on the ground on my patootie as one boy has pushed me. They all are glaring at me sharply, some with anger, some with disgust and some with fear in their eyes.

"Don't you have sense? We have already told you, you can't come to play with us." Harry who pushed me before shouts at me. More tears fall out of my orbs. Why?

They always do this. I watch them all play in our garden through the window but if I come out to play, they will not let me join them.

I have no one to play with. Whenever I watch them run around the garden laughing and playing happily, I crave to be one of them. To be the one who has so many friends, who doesn't have to be afraid of rejection, who can always smile in happiness, like them.

But No, that has never happened to me.

Why Jesus? Am I that bad?

"Harry, did you forget that she is a psycho? So how will she make sense?" Laina who is standing beside him tells him.

Ouch! My lips frown downwards hearing her.

"I am not a psycho, I am the Princess of this country." I speak back, sniffing.

"Laina is right. Why do you think they keep you inside the palace without showing you to anyone? Because you are mad. A Psycho Princess." Harry says with an unpleasant face, hurting me more.

"Yeah. If they let you out, you will kill everyone like how you killed your mother." Roman on the right of Harry says in a fearful voice.

His words break my baby heart, more tears well up in my eyes. Nooo!