𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝 ❂

It took a couple of months to build the house but why the help of the people in town it was a lot more faster to do

Today was the last day of the house and now everyone was in front of the house with Mirabel as the only thing left of the house was the doorknob.

"Mirabel, we made this one for you." Elena said with a smile as she takes out the doorknob that Antonio, Camilo and her did for Mirabel while the house was being build. The doorknob was shiny and had a big M in the middle representing her name and Elena added a butterfly on top of the M.

Mirabel looks at her in shock as she takes it.

"You always belong Mirabel, gift or no gift." Elena said and stood beside Camilo as everyone made a path for Mirabel looking at her.

We see How bright you burn

We see how brave you've been

Now see yourself in turn

You're the real Gift, kid Let us in

Open your eyes

Abuela Alma put a hand on Mirabel's cheek looks happy for her.

Abre tus ojos

Mirabel looks down at the doorknob with a smile seeing her reflection on it.

What do you see?

I see... me.

All of me

Mirabel sings as she looks back to her family who all nod back at her, she looks at Elena who gives her a thumbs up encouraging her to do it. Mirabel turns back around to put the doorknob in its place and she gasps as the house lights up brightly with yellow magic. The magic goes around the house and at the town, it only left the door shining.

When the light disappears the door had the family together. Elena looks up to see the window making a wave at them and she laughs happy to see casita.

"Glad to see you casita." Elena said with a smile and let's a loud laugh when the ground started to move on its own leading them inside the house, Camilo holds her making sure that she didn't fall.

Everyone went inside the house as they all party, everyone was enjoying themselves and dancing to the music that one of the town's people were singing. Camilo and Elena dance together, Camilo was surprised as Elena dips him as they spin around.

The tiles moved them to the family to take a picture, Elena laughs as they were pushed together looking at the camera.