𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 ❂

"Family, We are all thankful for Antonio's wonderful new ( grunts ) gift

"Family, We are all thankful for Antonio's wonderful new ( grunts ) gift." Abuela Alma said only to jump from the seat and Elena put a hand to her mouth trying not to let out a small laugh when Antonio had put his animal friends in her seat.

"I told them to warm up your seat." Antonio said.

"Gracias, Toñito." Abuela Alma thanked him as she takes back her seat while talking about some important stuff.

"Oh, Elena I'm glad to see you join us today. I hope you are okay with the dinner preparation." Abuela Alma said as she noticed Elena and Camilo together.

Abuela Alma always liked Elena, not because she had the magic necklace but because she saw herself in her when she was young and Camilo like his grandfather which is why she hopes that one day they'll date and get married one day.

"I'm glad to do the dinner abuela-." Elena was cut off by Mirabel shouting.

"You do!" Mirabel shouts pointing at her sister Luisa.

"Mirabel! If you can't pay attention, I will help you." Abuela Alma said and with that she called casita and made Mirabel be close to her.

"Anyway, glad to know that you are helping with the food Elena. Family, we must never take our miracle for granted, so today we will work twice as hard." Abuela Alma said making everyone nod.

"Mm-hmm. I will help Luisa." Mirabel said about to get up from the chair by pushing it away only to have casita push her back in making her almost slammed her head in the table.

"Stop." Abuela Alma said.

"First, an announcement. I've spoken to the Guzmáns about Mariano's proposal to Isabela." Abuela Alma said as she goes to Isabela.

"Dolores, do we have a date?" Abuela Alma asked and Dolores stops what's she's doing and used her gift to hear anything.

"Tonight. He wants five babies." Dolores said making Elena and Isabela have a face of shock at the news.

"Five babies!" Elena said to Camilo who shrugs.

"Why are you acting surprised, didn't your great great grandmother had about nine kids." Camilo said as he takes a sip of his jugo de naranja.

"Yeah, but that was back then this is now." Elena said as she saw abuela Alma take out a white flower from Isabela's head which had pink flowers.

"Wonderful! Such a fine young man with our perfect Isabela will bring a new generation of magical blessings and make both of our families stronger." Abuela Alma said walking away, Elena saw Camilo shape shift into Mariano making kissing sounds to his cousin

Isabela rolled her eyes and throw flower petals to his mouth making him chock on them and Elena pats his back to help him.

"Okay. Our community is counting on us." Abuela Alma said turning to her family.