𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 ❂

Elena wakes up panting and sweating from the nightmare she just had

Elena wakes up panting and sweating from the nightmare she just had. She dreamed of casita breaking and falling into pieces and her being trapped under it or a big hole made as she drops to her death.

"Corazón, what's wrong?" Camilo said as he woke up worriedly hearing her almost let out a scream.

"Nada, just a small nightmare." Elena said shaking her head and grabbing her hair and pulling it into a ponytail.

"Was it about what had happened yesterday night?" He asked and Elena nodded as she picks up a dress that she left last time in case she stayed over the house.

Camilo turns away from her given her a chance to changed making Elena smile.

"Let's get up before your mom comes here to wake us up." Elena said and Camilo nodded.

"Or better yet, have abuela Alma wake us up and we don't want that because she will be feeling stress with dinner tonight." Camilo said letting her go out first and him closing the door behind.

"I hope Mirabel is doing okay right now." Elena said worried about her and the whole casita thing, Camilo sighs as he stood in front of Elena putting his hands on his shoulders.

"Elena everything is alright, casita esta bien y también Mirabel. So nothing to worry about, if you keep worrying a lot the necklace will act up because of how stress you are." Camilo said rubbing her shoulders to calm her down and Elena takes a deep breath and nods smiling at him.

"You're right, we don't want the necklace to act up

"You're right, we don't want the necklace to act up." Elena said as she saw the necklace almost changed into red feeling Elena's stress.

When Elena meant by the necklace acting up she meant that the necklace will change red slowly depending how stress Elena is and different magic tricks happening around her, like the necklace shooting red magic making things disappear, make things big, and make the holder a bit strong breaking everything in her hand.