𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 ❂

"The rats told me everything

"The rats told me everything." Antonio said for the couple who where silent and made the decision to speak.

"Simba, don't eat those." He said to the jaguar who was about to eat the rats. Making Simba stop what his doing and looks at the ground sadly seeing Antonio's scolding face.

"Our family needs help, and you need to get outta here." Mirabel said going back to the topic as she points to the rats that were using Bruno's toothbrush to clean their feet and armpits making him look at his niece.

"Meh." He said and with that they went back outside to Antonio's room making sure not to be spotted by the family.

"You know, I'm glad to see that you guys are together." Bruno said all of the sudden trying to make a conversation making the teens to look at him.

"Really? Why?" Elena asked.

"Because it means that at least one of my visions came out right and good, not like the rest of the other visions which only turn out to be bad no matter how much it didn't want to." Bruno said with a shrug.

Elena and Camilo look at each other with a frown holding hands.

"I always wanted to ask, why is it that mama Imelda doesn't like you?" Elena asked and Bruno flinch when he heard the familiar name making Elena raise an eyebrow.

"Um... I may or may not have joked about one of your visions, in where you will never marry have a life with only dogs making you cry." He said making Elena gasps at him.

"That's why she throws a chancla at anyone bringing up that conversation or your name, but was it true though about my future being unclear or that I'll marry you know who." Elena said as she whispers the last part making him nod.

"Yes, that was true but I feel like that wasn't it which I tried to see into your future but something or someone is preventing me to see you." He said making Elena shiver a little and looks at Camilo who was talking to his brother.

'Something or someone?' Elena thought as she suddenly felt the feeling of something dangerous but she wasn't sure what it was.

"How many visions did you try to see of me?" Elena asked and Bruno hums for a moment.

"About four, only two of them I was able to see. One where you were unclear or married and the second one was where Mirabel shows and you unconscious or dead." He said with a frown.

"I'm not really sure what's going on but I feel danger is coming and is nothing campare to what's to come." He said with a whisper and with that he left going inside the room and leaving Elena to think.

She shakes her head as she heard the family outside calling for Mirabel making her grab Camilo's hand.

"We'll keep the family away from here as long as we can while you guys get the vision, good luck guys." Elena said with a smile and Camilo nods.

"Let's go toñito, give them some privacy." Camilo said and Antonio nods with a smile, he pause for a moment and grabs the stuff jaguar that Mirabel give him to his uncle Bruno who looks at it confused.

"For the nerves." Antonio said with a smile and fallows the couple while riding Simba.

"Mirabel? Mirabel!" Camilo shouts as the couple pretend to look for Mirabel who were buying her time to the vision with Bruno, as Camilo was about to call out his cousins name his face changed to a baby face.

"Mirabel!" He said in a squeaky voice making Elena laugh aloud.

"Oh dios mío! Tu voz." Elena said as she giggles as he turns back to normal and Camilo grins picking her up.

"Laugh all you want corazón but the moment you have a funny face I'll laugh too." He said as they look at each other with a smile foreheads touching.

They hug each other in surprise when orange smoke gets on them and fall down on the field of flowers.

"What? Is this Isabela's flowers, this look beautiful." Elena said with a grin watching Isabela and Mirabel on top of casita.

"Ugh, I think I got some polvo in my mouth." Camilo said as he tried to get some orange fumes from his mouth using his poncho which had various chameleons on it.

Camilo looks up and his eyes widen seeing his cousins jumping down on them making him move Elena out of the way as he was on top of her, Elena blushed as he looks at him in the eyes. Camilo notice this and blushed as well seeing their positions, he kissed her forehead wanting so much to kiss her on the lips but didn't want his cousins interrupting.

All of them laugh together as they didn't notice the candle glowing brightly, they were cover in in bright fumes.

"What is going on?" An angry voice of abuela asked as she comes in making the teens get up in a hurry afraid what she's about to say even Elena was a little scared. An angry abuela was scary.