𝐃𝐨𝐬 𝐎𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐬 ❂

"I've never been able to come back here

"I've never been able to come back here. This river is where we were given our miracle." Abuela Alma said looking at the river where all began.

"Where Abuelo Pedro...." Mirabel said not finishing her sentence when abuela Alma nodded.

"I thought we would have a different life. I thought I would be a different woman." Abuela Alma said having a flashback.

A young Alma goes into the crowd holding a candle and looks around for something she could use to see better at front and saw a little place holding on to a pole, she saw a yellow butterfly making her eyes fallow it and that's when she saw Pedro who waved at her.

Pedro waved at her making Alma do the same but holds on to the pole almost falling, Pedro chuckles and Alma laughs as well finding her small clumsiness funny.

Dos oruguitas enamoradas
Pasan sus noches y madrugadas

The scene changed where they were eating together at a small fountain having a conversation, they waved to a young Imelda who was with her boyfriend Hector on a date. From there it changed into a wedding ceremony looking at each other full of love.

Llenas de hambre
Siguen andando y navegando un mundo
Que cambia y sigue cambiando

Alma grabs a paper in shape of a baby smiling at her husband who looks at it in shock and happiness, he was surprised when Alma showed him three babies from the paper making him faint but in a joking manner. Alma laughs as she layes with him in bed happy with the news.

They both are looking at their three kids happily, Pedro was touching their head full of love.

Dos oruguitas paran el viento
Mientras se abrazan con sentimiento
Siguen creciendo, no saben cuándo

The married couple look in shock as a house was burned down by the bad guys riding their horses, they look at their home in sadness but they had to keep going for their kids.

Buscar algún rincón
El tiempo sigue cambiando
Inseparables son
El tiempo sigue cambiando

Pedro and the rest of the people who could escaped continued walking, Hector helped her wife Imelda with Elena's mother. Pedro and Hector stopped to see that the bad guys were fallowing them.

Ay oruguitas, no se aguanten más
Hay que crecer a parte y volver
Hacia adelante seguirás

Hector and Pedro looks at their wife's kissing their foreheads and their kids, Hector was about to leave to help Pedro when one of his family members had pushed him away from Pedro staying with him instead of Hector. Hector's older brothers took their place to help Pedro who was begging to the soldiers to stop to let them go.

Vienen milagros, vienen crisálidas
Hay que partir y construir su propio futuro

Hector and Imelda looked at them in shock staying with Alma who was crying to her husband wanting him back, the necklace that Imelda was wearing glowed but the people who were grieving for their love one's death to notice.

Ay oruguitas, no se aguanten más
Hay que crecer a parte y volver
Hacia adelante seguirás

Mirabel saw her abuela Alma crying on the ground while the necklace had burst into sparks going into the candle, the candle's fire burned bright making a big explosion.

Vienen milagros, vienen crisálidas
Hay que partir y construir su propio futuro

The big explosion pushed the soldiers away after they had killed Pedro and Hector's family, and created encanto and spaced between them not allowing the bad guys to get in.

Dos oruguitas desorientadas
En dos capullos bien abrigadas

Mirabel saw mama Imelda helping abuela Alma with the children along with Hector helping the village with anything, as they three took charge of encanto.

"I am so sorry, Elena was right, you could never hurt our family, Mirabel. We are broken... because of me." Abuela Alma said looking at the river in sadness and Mirabel looks at her for a moment.

Mirabel saw a yellow butterfly land making her eyes widen, it was like on the vision Bruno had.

"Abuela, I can finally see. You lost your home. Lost everything. You suffered so much, all alone, so it would never happen again." Mirabel started as she makes her abuela look at the butterfly.

"But you didn't have to do it all alone, the miracle also happened because someone else helped you like they always did. They were with you when the tragic happened, Elena's magic had helped the family for years and I guess that's why Antonio's gift is still with him because her magic had given him a part of it." Mirabel said making abuela Alma shock as she recalls Hector's family helping Pedro only to die all of them.

"We were saved because of you and Elena's family, we were given a miracle, because of you and Elena's uncles. We are a family, because of you and nothing could ever be broken that we can't fix... together." Mirabel said and abuela Alma looks at her with a small smile as she saw how much Mirabel and Elena's family had helped her so much.

"I asked my Pedro for help, Mirabel. He sent me you." Abuela alma said as she hugs her granddaughter.