𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐧 ❂

"Okay, todo esta bien calmada

"Okay, todo esta bien calmada." Camilo said as he guided his mother and Elena who were still having their magic acting up, with the help of Dolores who made hot tea that usually help his mother calm down.

"Corazón, look at me." Camilo said as he stood in front of her holding her hands to gain her attention which it worked.

"I'm going to die." Elena said in a whisper and Camilo shakes his head.

"Not in my watch, and besides didn't you hear that you were either unconscious. I'm hoping that's the deal, I rather have you unconscious then you being dead." Camilo said and Elena stayed quite looking at their hands.

"I'm glad that you are here helping us." Elena said as she meant her and Pepa who was taking a deep breath in and out to calm herself down.

"I'll always be here for you guys, and that's what an amazing best friend and boyfriend can do for you mi corazón." Camilo said as he hands her a tea cup and Elena takes it feeling a bit better, she looks down at her necklace to see that it was slowly changing back to purple but their was still some spots of red.

Camilo pours tea in another cup and hands it to his mother.

"It's okay, mami. Deep breath in, deep breath out." Camilo said about to hand her the tea cup when all of the sudden something moved in the wall slamming Pepa and jumps in surprise making lightning strike Camilo.

"Ah

"Ah." Camilo groans as he changed into his dad, abuela Alma, Agustin and Elena then going back to himself.

"Camilo." Elena said as she puts a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm fine, I'm fine corazón." Camilo said as he gives his mother the tea.

"I'm sorry mijo, didn't mean to strike you." Pepa said drinking the tea and Camilo waved it off.

"Like I said, I'm fine. Are you going to be okay?" Camilo asked her and Pepa nodded.

"I'll be fine mijo, you and Elena go outside to look for Mirabel besides your dad will be back here." Pepa said making the couple nod.

"Oso, can you cheek out what that slammed was?" Elena asked Oso who was walking to his home which had a small door on the wall.

"Sure Elena, I'll have some of my friends help out." Oso said as he whistles and with that three mice one female and two twins.

Suzy, Lucas y su hermano gemelo Luis. They all give Elena a nod as they went inside the wall to see what was going on.

"Let's go look for Mirabela." Elena said and Camilo nodded.

[Time skip]

Oso came back and told the couple that Bruno and Mirabel were talking about casita and the magic, they both fallow the mice jumping over a hole and they were surprised to see that cracks being fixed.

"You think Bruno did all this? Fixing casita." Elena asked and Camilo shrugs.

"If he did, then I feel bad for singing a song about him making him look like the bad guy." Camilo said with a wince making Elena do the same as she also sings the song.

"Same...Antonio? What are you doing here?" Elena asked as they saw Antonio coming from the other side of the hall.

"The rats told me what's going on, well not the ones we see in the house the ones behind the wall." Antonio said and they nodded.

"What do you think Bruno really looks like?" Antonio asked being curious about his uncle while grabbing Elena's hand.

"Well I hope his really seven-foot frame because now that will be embarrassing." Camilo said making Elena laugh.

They arrived by a door wide open making them have their mouths open into seeing Bruno talking to Mirabel who haven't noticed that they had company.

"Look, even if I wanted to, which I don't, you wrecked my vision cave. Which is a problem, 'cause I need a big open space." Bruno said looking at Mirabel.

"We'll find one." Mirabel said.

"Where?" He asked.

"Use my room." Antonio said surprising both Bruno and Mirabel as they look at the couple in shock.

"Miércoles." Elena and Camilo curse together shock to see Bruno in the flesh.