𝐈'𝐦 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 ❂

Camilo looks at the house in shock and goes inside running towards the rumble floor

"Elena! Antonio!" Camilo shouts making the rest do the same, Pepa was shouting their names looking scared that something may have happened to them. Felix was looking for them as well, Camilo stops when he heard a familiar jaguar make a sound.

"Simba? What is it boy?" Camilo asked as Simba gives him a small sound of wanting to be fallow. Camilo fallos him and Simba put his paw on a big rumble of rocks.

"Camilo! We're over here." Antonio's voice was heard and Camilo eyes widen.

"Hey! Elena and Antonio are here! Help me out here." Camilo shouts to the family except for Mirabel who looked at the scene in shock and disbelief hoping that at least Elena is not hurt because of her.

Camilo and the family groan as they move a rock away, he gasps as he saw Antonio holding on to Elena who was bleeding from her head and had her hand over Antonio protecting him.

"Elena? Corazón, please be okay." Camilo whispers as he picks her up in his arms holding her and touching her head.

Mirabel saw Elena bleeding from the head making her feel even worse, she didn't see her breathing but was relieved to see that she started breathing again Camilo was as well hearing her heartbeat.

"Toñito, I'm glad that you guys are okay." Pepa said with tears glad to see that nothing happened to them. "Julieta, come quick!" Pepa said wanting some help with getting some bandages around Elena's head while Camilo had wiped the blood off of her.

Elena felt her whole body in pain, specially her back and head. She opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was Camilo's eyes who was looking at her with a smile and relief.

"Have I ever told you how much I like your smile." Elena said making Camilo laugh hugging her close.

"Glad to see that your okay, are you?" He asked with a frown as he gently helps her up while the family left them alone except for Antonio who was still holding Elena by the dress.

"I'm okay." She said with a smile and winced a little.

"Never mind, my back is killing me." Elena said quickly and Camilo makes her sit down on a rock, Elena saw the people of the town helping them.

"Are you okay?" Elena asked seeing casita broken.

"Other than my powers gone, I'm okay." Camilo said with a shrug and groans when Elena hits him on the shoulder hard.

"Ow! What was that for?" He asked holding his shoulder and Antonio laughs at him as Simba stayed with him.

"That's for having casita throw me outside and not letting me get the candle with you." She said with a huff and gives him a kiss on the lips frozen him in place.

"And that?" He asked after shaking his head and blushing at his girlfriend who was the same as him.

"That's for being sweet trying to protect me from the vision coming true." She said and Camilo grins having a hand around her waist.

"Ugh, love." Simba said and Antonio looks at him in shock making him confused.

"I can hear you." Antonio said in shock that he still had his gift making the couple look at him in shock as well.

"Wait, you can hear Simba?" Camilo asked.

"Yeah." Antonio said looking at Simba.

"What did he say?" Elena asked just wanting to be sure as she heard what Simba said.

"Ugh, love." Antonio said in disgust as how Simba was saying it making Camilo and Elena give Simba a look.

"What? I was only joking, geez." Simba said rolling his eyes and huffs.

"Mirabel! Where's Mirabel?" They heard Tia Julieta asked shouting her daughter's name, the rest did the same calling her name while Antonio looks at Simba with a nod.

"You look for Mirabel, come back when you find her." He said and Simba nods.

"Claro que si señorito." Simba said and runs off to look for Mirabel

"Alright let's go look for her." Elena said and was surprised when Antonio pushed her down for her to sit and Camilo doing the same.

"You stay here and try to take a rest, you already hurt yourself too much." Antonio said and Camilo nods.

"He's right, let us look for her while you rest." He said and with that they went to look for their cousin, she sighs and watched them go she also saw abuela Alma look for her.

"Elena Flores! Dónde andas muchacha!" Elena heard a familiar voice and that made her eyes widen.

"Mama Imelda!" Elena said as she saw her abuela coming towards her and abuelo Hector fallowing behind her along with Marco.