𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐚 ❂

"Antonio, I want you to meet someone special and promise you will take good care of him

"Antonio, I want you to meet someone special and promise you will take good care of him." Elena said as she, Camilo and Antonio let the guest run inside his room.

"I promise." Antonio said with a smile.

"Good thing that you have that kind of gift, it fits right with your present." Elena said as made a whistle, a jaguar runs up the stairs and made Antonio be on top of him going inside the room.

"Estas loca! You give my brother a jaguar?!" Camilo exclaimed with his hands wide open.

"Cálmate, don't you trust me that Simba won't do anything to your brother? Simba has been with me for a while, he hasn't attack anyone." Elena said and Camilo sighs as he runs his forehead.

"Fine, I'll believe you." Camilo said with a smile as he puts hand on her back guiding her inside Antonio's room which made Elena gasp in wonder.

"Look at him, his so happy

"Look at him, his so happy." Elena said seeing Antonio and the animals having fun as Camilo grins having his hand around her shoulders feeling happy for his little brother.

"I love it! Elena I love my new friend." Antonio said as he comes down from Simba's back and Elena goes on her knees poking his forehead with a smile.

"Glad that you like it Antonio, I knew you'll get a gift similar to my necklace and since you liked to spend time with my animal friends I thought it will be best if you had a friend." Elena said and abuela Alma claps her hands to gain the family's attention.

"We need a picture! Everyone one, come, come!" Abuela Alma said as all the Madrigal family pose for a picture, Elena giggles when Camilo made a funny pose with a smirk while given Elena a wink.

"Everyone together!" Abuela Alma said and Elena frowns when she didn't see Mirabel joining in, she looks behind to look for her to make her be in the picture but frown deeper as she didn't see her anywhere.